5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
What is the difference between strangers in a strange land and strangers in a strange land part 2? last i played the game had the one ending where you bang the mom at the doctors, but I had heard there was supposed to be multiple endings in future releases. Whats in this one? Also when someone includes something directly into the thread, are the ops updated as well? And one more question...which of these are games? I thought strangers was their only game?
Isnt the game finished? i read from the game thread that the dev changing the ending from 2 to 1 ending, i think the parent succesfully get the seed to finished their demonic ritual so the game end there

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sorry everyone, im uncertain as to which link to use. Are the two marked with years completely independent? Like does the 2018 also have the 2015? And does the siterip contain everything available including the 17 and 18? Or do i need to grab all 3?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Sorry everyone, im uncertain as to which link to use. Are the two marked with years completely independent? Like does the 2018 also have the 2015? And does the siterip contain everything available including the 17 and 18? Or do i need to grab all 3?
I think you need all 3, judging by the Current Collection Details Spoiler.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes