5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LangstonJr

Jan 9, 2020
I'm new boys for the Y3DF content, GO easy on me :LOL:
But the way story goes of this circle part gonna make me leak!!!

Reactions: u z i

ahmuxx

Jan 6, 2020
after how many days does the y3df updates its content... whenever i ask for an update on this forum, they update it the next day.. so i am just curious or should i just keep asking for the update to get one

• Haha
Reactions: u z i

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
after how many days does the y3df updates its content... whenever i ask for an update on this forum, they update it the next day.. so i am just curious or should i just keep asking for the update to get one
where is the y3df site?

fuckmeffs

Jun 3, 2018
Is there any torrent with the SiteRip with everything including the newest updates?
Our could anyone please fix one. My computer broke down and I dont want to download every comic on it own.

animsatan666

Mar 5, 2018
Is there any torrent with the SiteRip with everything including the newest updates?
Our could anyone please fix one. My computer broke down and I dont want to download every comic on it own.
yes there is look up torrentz2 website. I would give you link but I dont wanna another chat with admins lol.

Last edited:

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Maybe I something missed but I checked Y3df status at 8muses
They have very large site rip here

In additional to this rip there are some picks which I don't see here

Abandonment Issues 4 - 69

Circle 2-70

Strangers in a StrangeLand 3 - 80

Bad tan 5 - 68

P.S. This siterip does not contain Circle 1 but you can find it in this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: roxas503

animsatan666

Mar 5, 2018
Hoollly shiiiiit Circle is like best comic on Y3df EVER. Even better than busted saga. Hope this will have at least 20 chapters!!!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't have bandwidth nor plenty of time to test this. From what I can see, this is a legit magnet given by a generous donor.

READ THIS - This contains 10+ gigs of folders. It is very up-to-date right now. You can pick and choose any folder or image you may be missing if you use manual torrent management.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One way of dealing with magnets is triple click on the magnet or select the entire magnet, right click the highlight and copy it. Open a new tab on your browser, right click on the address bar on the very top and then select "paste and go to magnet.?x".
Or use your torrent program's file menu. In qbitorrent, it's "torrent link".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes