5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mosnew

Jul 12, 2020
Why the fuck have I only just realised this is here on this site :cry:

From what I can work out this is the order. let me know if ive missed anything or if im wrong

1. Busted 1-3
  2. Caught 1-2
  3. Workout
  4. The MIX
  5. Busted & Caught 1-2
  6. Like Whores
  7. Who Did It? 1-3
  8. To Preggo Or Not To Preggo
  9. Are You Kidding Me? 1-2
  10. How It Happened?
  11. Release
  12. The Quick One
  13. Semen All Over Me
  14. Recruitment Office
  15. The Uprising
  16. Undercover
  17. Faulty Plan
  18. Explanation
  19. More Therapy
  20. Summer Is Over
  21. Flashback
  22. Jealousy
  23. About Time
Have been gone since 2016.So I hate that My brain must order things. Have got all of the above removed certain chinks
apart from that I figured from logs that there are

Sabotage (1-4)
Strangers in a Strange land (1-3)
Y3df Book
What Have I done
Dont Leave him
The Tan (1-8)
Instant Regret
Deuteronomy
Bad Boss
Abandonment Issue (1-4)
Prove Thy self

Anyone have timeline of how they connect to above and if they dont the order of release. Also is this everything. Hard to belive that 4 years pumped out less then 2016! any help is much appereciated

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
They only publish when there are submissions by artists those artists are paid for producing content and then it is posted since its xmas and new year the artists probably took a couple weeks off from producing

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
They only publish when there are submissions by artists those artists are paid for producing content and then it is posted since its xmas and new year the artists probably took a couple weeks off from producing
If thats the case mate, I dont mind at all. I was afraid they stopped making them permanently or something. Anyway, do you know any way I can support y3df financially? THey dont have an official y3df patreon site as far as I know.

andyaj

Jun 10, 2017
If thats the case mate, I dont mind at all. I was afraid they stopped making them permanently or something. Anyway, do you know any way I can support y3df financially? THey dont have an official y3df patreon site as far as I know.

:sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes