5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Has anyone tried to remaster or at least remake the original Busted series? That was the series that got me into Y3DF, would be nice to see it at least have a spiritual successor.

Didn't like that they merged storylines instead of just having them exist in the same world, but I suppose that's what was easier for the artist.
There has been some attempts PPangames has a alternate Timeline version in his game. i've done some Brenda-Alike stuff and i've heard a conversation or two from some pretty serious people looking to do something with the series if its a remaster or continuation i dont know.

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Has anyone tried to remaster or at least remake the original Busted series? That was the series that got me into Y3DF, would be nice to see it at least have a spiritual successor.

Didn't like that they merged storylines instead of just having them exist in the same world, but I suppose that's what was easier for the artist.
Other artist cannot do it due to copyright issue.

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Other artist cannot do it due to copyright issue.
Neronite Investment Let the trademark and copyrights expire in 2018 so i doubt they'll be doing a great deal of sueing. also one person is in contact with Kalevra the artist behind the Busted series. and one of the writers who was providing scripts for Kalevra's art, i'm not saying anything is likely to come from this but the guy i spoke with is a known content creator and is up on things.

Last edited:

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
There has been some attempts PPangames has a alternate Timeline version in his game. i've done some Brenda-Alike stuff and i've heard a conversation or two from some pretty serious people looking to do something with the series if its a remaster or continuation i dont know.
Oh right that's cool, what kind of Brenda stuff have you done? I'll have to check PPangames, never heard of them.
Hell I'd even settle for a HD release at this point of the original Busted.

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Neronite Investment Let the trademark and copyrights expire in 2018 so i doubt they'll be doing a great deal of sueing. also one person is in contact with Kalevra the artist behind the Busted series. and one of the writers who was providing scripts for Kalevra's art, i'm not saying anything is likely to come from this but the guy i spoke with is a known content creator and is up on things.
Well, let us hope they come up with something. It would be really nice if the series will continue. I miss Brenda and Luke tandem.

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Does the Torrent file hold files not held in the other downloads? I tried the torrent and it appears to be defunct. 12 hours and still 0%. Does the Siterip up to 2024 hold everything then?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes