RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
I must be dumb or something but i ain't finding any scenes ive explored around but having no luck. Can anyone tell me how to at least kick things off

Should help a little even with google translate.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
So, the first event I encountered it says i need Max Mind 15+. What does it mean? I have like 200 Mind.
It should give max mind +15, i don't think there are any actual indicators of what stats you need to actually trigger events. They should only say "costs x stamina" "increases max stamina" "costs x mind" and "increases max mind", but other than that, i don't think there any indicators for triggering anything and i don't think stamina/mind is needed for any, outside of not getting hospitalized if going too low

Reactions: insanitariume

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Great game. The only thing left to do on my save is the true end route which is beyond complicated to get; I'll upload my save when its done if no one did already (sorry, no energy to finish it now, 0% cum left :BootyTime:)

Also, that one ending where Rinko gets locked up forever with that... thing... as a sacrifice is probably one of the creepiest endings I've ever seen in a hgame. Shits disturbing lmao

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I used Translator ++ to translate the json files, but I can't replace any of them without breaking some part of the game and I can't figure out how to advance certain things without english.

Reactions: Kakuroi

insanitariume

Aug 15, 2019
It should give max mind +15, i don't think there are any actual indicators of what stats you need to actually trigger events. They should only say "costs x stamina" "increases max stamina" "costs x mind" and "increases max mind", but other than that, i don't think there any indicators for triggering anything and i don't think stamina/mind is needed for any, outside of not getting hospitalized if going too low
Thanks for the info, I tho that was the condition.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
How do you buy the swimsuit for the beach? I see it in the shop, I talked to the guy and had asked the student on second date, but it won't let me buy. Says '0' and out of stock.

The developer talks about how this used to be bugged buy I have the newest version...

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
How do you buy the swimsuit for the beach? I see it in the shop, I talked to the guy and had asked the student on second date, but it won't let me buy. Says '0' and out of stock.

The developer talks about how this used to be bugged buy I have the newest version...
Did you get ver 1.2?

Reactions: khanis

khanis

Jul 24, 2021
one of those games that can't be played without guides?
most of the ending are very simple to get for the rest here is a link to the official guide
some other endings take a lot of time to get but the 1.2 correct that

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Do y guys know how to get the skin at the furthest left ? Nt sure how to get that tho, other 7 r pretty simple

khanis

Jul 24, 2021
Do y guys know how to get the skin at the furthest left ? Nt sure how to get that tho, other 7 r pretty simple
It the wrestler costume it only available in the NG+
You need to get enough merit and get the gymnasium key from one of the teachers, then go to the gymnasium before the 5 of the month then participate in the wrestling festival

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes