RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
TL Patch v.031:
View attachment 2300131 View attachment 2300132 View attachment 2300133

Transferred my partial for the trial to the release version. It translates UI/menus/database. Also, all text in the residential area where Rinko's apartment is and some interiors there, including two food shops, grandpa's house, nerd house and some other maps. A couple of scenes as well, like bath with gramps, cosplay event.

To install it, you'll need to unpack Game.exe first. You can use this tool to do it.

Not quite sure yet. There's like 300-400 new maps, but hopefully, most of them are for the recollection room.
Dude, mad props for you doing the translation of the game! Saw the game a few weeks ago and I was already preparing myself to MTL hell, but here we are. Take your time and again, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: pilato and Daedroth

Bellthier

Jan 30, 2020
can't seem to get the game working. bought it on DLsite, downloaded it and put all three files in a single map, run the first file so it creates a new map. So I run the game in the new map but it just wont boot up. get a ton of messages from my antivirus but even after shutting that off I just can't seem to boot te game up. extremely annoying ngl.

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
can't seem to get the game working. bought it on DLsite, downloaded it and put all three files in a single map, run the first file so it creates a new map. So I run the game in the new map but it just wont boot up. get a ton of messages from my antivirus but even after shutting that off I just can't seem to boot te game up. extremely annoying ngl.
Maybe try turn off the antivirus and extract the game file again?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Someone knows how to progress the PE teacher route. I get spotted and stopped in the weekday evening but after turning him down nothing happen.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Someone knows how to progress the PE teacher route. I get spotted and stopped in the weekday evening but after turning him down nothing happen.
Progress with Amemiya route ( the student you tutor during weekday nights) then eventually go on a date with him. THEN after classes go find the PE teacher in the afternoon (or evening can't remember exactly).

edit: also should add that after you get an ending, any ending, you'll be sent back to day 1 your room. There you can go to your pc and buy a recollection room book from Amazon and go inside recollection book to see the hints. You can't instantly unlock all scenes with a convenient button from there btw. Play the game :BootyTime:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
doesn't work, sadly. it just doesn't boot up. not even an error message.
Do you have 7-zip installed? Exe file I downloaded from dlsite didn't work for me, so I just unpacked those three files. To do that, select those three files and after right-clicking one of them choose 7zip->Extract to "\.". Run the game by double-clicking on Game.exe.

Bellthier

Jan 30, 2020
Do you have 7-zip installed? Exe file I downloaded from dlsite didn't work for me, so I just unpacked those three files. To do that, select those three files and after right-clicking one of them choose 7zip->Extract to "\.". Run the game by double-clicking on Game.exe.
You're a hero. Still have to turn of my firewall but I got itnto work, thanks. Gonna start playing it now but I look forward to your translation!

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Progress with Amemiya route ( the student you tutor during weekday nights) then eventually go on a date with him. THEN after classes go find the PE teacher in the afternoon (or evening can't remember exactly).

edit: also should add that after you get an ending, any ending, you'll be sent back to day 1 your room. There you can go to your pc and buy a recollection room book from Amazon and go inside recollection book to see the hints. You can't instantly unlock all scenes with a convenient button from there btw. Play the game :BootyTime:
I've bought the book I can't find the button maybe I played so much that the game is affecting my sight. :p

Last edited:

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
I probably should. True ending is pretty difficult to get without a guide. I'll probably do it in transit when not working on the translation for the game. Btw, he's still working on the sub events section of the guide o_O

Also, not gonna bother transferring my tl to newer version for a while. Who knows how many patches there will be. That said, I haven't encountered any errors/bugs so far.
I suggest atleast changing the translation from version 1.1 to 1.2 (when the 1.2 patch is out)
as 1.1 has a game breaking bug that locks you out of all beach events, Amamiya's route, PE Teacher's route and the True Ending

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
after buying micro bikini how to go on 2nd date with the student? Also after sleeping in grandpa's house the next time you go to his house the screen becomes black, you can use load save option tho but nothing else. Daedroth
Did you receive the micro bikini at all after buying it?
If not it's probably the 1.1 bikini bug which the dev(s) are publishing a 1.2 patch of the game for

toonguy40

Mar 8, 2022
If you have the means, please support a young talented dev. I won't post subsequent, bugfixed versions. Please don't use it to make an MTL thread as manual translation is pretty far along into development and is actively being worked on.

1.0 version:

Someone please help, I'm a brainlet here, apologies. I downloaded 1.0, then tl0.31 . The 1.0 folder only contained the application, PNG file and text document. Normally I would replace the data and js with the tl versions, but... those folders weren't in 1.0. Now I have all of the previously-mentioned in a single folder (pic included), but the game just runs in Japanese. 1673477200674.png

kytheria

Jun 9, 2019
Someone please help, I'm a brainlet here, apologies. I downloaded 1.0, then tl0.31 . The 1.0 folder only contained the application, PNG file and text document. Normally I would replace the data and js with the tl versions, but... those folders weren't in 1.0. Now I have all of the previously-mentioned in a single folder (pic included), but the game just runs in Japanese. View attachment 2303908
use unpacker 1673480898517.png

1673480942318.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes