RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Could someone please explain how the sexual skills works? I've the rape fantasy skill but I don't see any difference in the tug rape scene.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
now the full version of the game is out, now what I need now is the translation, is it already available?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
now the full version of the game is out, now what I need now is the translation, is it already available?
The user that opened the thread is working on it. You can find a partial manual translation a few page back.

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
It's night, my bad. 夜 could mean both evening and night, and I went with the first meaning without checking in rpg maker.

Official guide is out, are you going to translate it too?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018

Official guide is out, are you going to translate it too?
I probably should. True ending is pretty difficult to get without a guide. I'll probably do it in transit when not working on the translation for the game. Btw, he's still working on the sub events section of the guide o_O

Also, not gonna bother transferring my tl to newer version for a while. Who knows how many patches there will be. That said, I haven't encountered any errors/bugs so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hidek2

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I probably should. True ending is pretty difficult to get without a guide. I'll probably do it in transit when not working on the translation for the game. Btw, he's still working on the sub events section of the guide o_O

Also, not gonna bother transferring my tl to newer version for a while. Who knows how many patches there will be. That said, I haven't encountered any errors/bugs so far.
do you have the english patch? it doesn't matter if it's MTL, as long as I can understand enough, I don't know where to go or what to do? o_O

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Yeah same i do get that proper translation is coming soon but tempted to just run the game with filthy mtl

zed1306

Feb 1, 2019
after buying micro bikini how to go on 2nd date with the student? Also after sleeping in grandpa's house the next time you go to his house the screen becomes black, you can use load save option tho but nothing else. Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
after buying micro bikini how to go on 2nd date with the student? Also after sleeping in grandpa's house the next time you go to his house the screen becomes black, you can use load save option tho but nothing else. Daedroth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tutor him again and ask for a second date.
Guide with endings and sub events is here:

Not sure about that grandpa house bug. Do you use anything else besides my partial?

• Red Heart
Reactions: zed1306

zed1306

Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tutor him again and ask for a second date.
Guide with endings and sub events is here:

Not sure about that grandpa house bug. Do you use anything else besides my partial?
No i'm just using the Gofile download file of yours nothing else. Also sorry for the late reply i was not on pc and thanks for the guide.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes