FUCKING NICE
Thanks for the share, guys
P.S Will share my opinion about the game later, if i dont die from dehydration

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
TL Patch v.031:
pic27.PNG pic28.PNG pic29.PNG

Transferred my partial for the trial to the release version. It translates UI/menus/database. Also, all text in the residential area where Rinko's apartment is and some interiors there, including two food shops, grandpa's house, nerd house and some other maps. A couple of scenes as well, like bath with gramps, cosplay event.

To install it, you'll need to unpack Game.exe first. You can use this tool to do it.

Yes manual translation is one the way!! Any eta on the translation? Daedroth
Not quite sure yet. There's like 300-400 new maps, but hopefully, most of them are for the recollection room.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
TL Patch v.031:
View attachment 2300131 View attachment 2300132 View attachment 2300133

Transferred my partial for the trial to the release version. It translates UI/menus/database. Also, all text in the residential area where Rinko's apartment is and some interiors there, including two food shops, grandpa's house, nerd house and some other maps. A couple of scenes as well, like bath with gramps, cosplay event.

To install it, you'll need to unpack Game.exe first. You can use this tool to do it.

Not quite sure yet. There's like 300-400 new maps, but hopefully, most of them are for the recollection room.
Hey man thanks for all yo work but you mind if you can provide a download with the tl patch applied? Cant unpack cuz im using joiplay.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
one of the most waited game in ci-en, its good to see on this forum. I hope we get a proper translation.

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
TL Patch v.031:

Thank you so such and I will wait for the full translation paiently.:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
TL Patch v.031:

Might have been a problem on my end, but i got a missing audiofile when i unpacked it just a headsup. I also had applied the earlier patch not this one. Well it was my end it seems, forgot to rename the folder since all looks to work now even with new patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daedroth
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes