RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
Quick TL Update:
transferred my tl to 1.2 version, planning to stick with it for some time as I'm not sure how many patches will there be. Translated the world map and the biggest school map, with Bandou and clubs. And also checked all maps I already translated for text that was added in the release version. There was plenty of it, and it was mostly related to the true end.
View attachment 2310517 View attachment 2310518

Still not sure when the translation is gonna be finished. But I'll keep you posted. Will upload a new patch tomorrow.
Would you start a new disscussion for your release? Since this is a request post, I will it will be more clear for people check on your progress. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Mrwolf232xd

Nov 25, 2021
Hello, I wanted to tell you that my phone does not have that much memory, only 4G plus the other chip that gives more memory, the game weighs 2.3G and I hope it finds one of at least 1G or I really don't know

Solil

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, I wanted to tell you that my phone does not have that much memory, only 4G plus the other chip that gives more memory, the game weighs 2.3G and I hope it finds one of at least 1G or I really don't know
Someone might make a compressed version eventually.

Mrwolf232xd

Nov 25, 2021
That's why I say I want to have the link of the game but compressed if you could give me the link of the game but compressed please but if it is

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
ver 1.3 yall

just gon wait for the tl
Lots of bugs needed fixing but as this is the developers first game it's not suprising.

As a whole, I think this game is really good but not great. It's close to great. What it really does for me is make me excited for the next project by this dev because it's pretty amazing for a first release.

My main complaint is that while the game is 'big' a lot of it starts to feel the same regarding the cgs. Also while there are many paths the paths themselves are linear. Something like a 4/5 for me.

Reactions: Kabokle

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
You need to have 100 or more reputation points. You can increase it by teaching at school every weekday then talk to the teacher that's at the bottom in the staff room.
There's also 2 items that you can get which won't reset your reputation/evaluation points in NG+
How to get them?:
1. At noon/evening, go to these mountains. (Be sure to buy 5 popsicle from the store south of your apartment)
View attachment 2310007

2. You will see a boy there, follow him and you will get to his friends secret base

3. Give one of the kid the popsicles and you'll be able to skinny dipping with them.

4. Once you're swimming, try and catch at least 5 salmons. To catch a salmon, you need to go right over a fish that's swimming nearby. Press the Z/interact button. Wait for the right timing when a "!" appears over Rinko's head and press Z again to catch the salmon. (The timing is a bit tight)

5. Once you have 5 salmon, follow the path of the river till you reach a shrine with a cat next to it

6. Pray at the shrine and you'll get the option to give the salmon to the cat. Give all 5 salmon.

7. Repeat the process of 4-6 again. (You can only go skinny dipping everyday at noon/ the evening once you did 3)

8. Giving a total of 10 salmons will give you a charm that won't reset your reputation with student's points. Give a total of 20 and you will get a charm that won't reset your evaluation points. You keep both items even in NG+
Thanks bud, that's rly helpful, been taking a look at the Ci-en using gg translation so lots of things r wrongly translated

• Hey there
Reactions: Ryuki_time
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes