-All CGs
-All Endings
-All items that can be carried to NG+

Here's also said save file if you already have the game:
How to enter the gallery room, mate ?

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
fuck this game was good!
Hoping the creator has more in store for the future, definitely gonna support:love::love:
even without translations I was having a blast trying to get all cgs and endings.
The True Ending was a blast and introducing those other 2 characters with a teaser for future installations.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
In your room, you will see a dark book that will lead you to the recollection room.
I can't remember exactly how but it's an item that is available once you unlocked an ending or more
In V1.3 there's an npc in the recollection room that will unlock everything for you.
go to computer and buy the dark book after whatever END

thanks god we got the unlock thing, i down the ver 1.0 on otomi site, spend 4 hour go around and got 1 ending with 3 scene T__T, feel like the game fuck me real hard

KaitoKH

Aug 28, 2019
Someone has an english MTL to share? I always get an error when I try to play the game after translating it myself.

Reactions: crisbr

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
thanks man, just 1 question, this ver 1.3 got trans (MTL) or pure japan ???
Pure Japanese.

Someone has an english MTL to share? I always get an error when I try to play the game after translating it myself.
You might wanna wait since Daedroth working on the translation.

If you really want to translate it on your own, then here's an advice: Don't auto-translate everything in one go. Some data/maps have codes that you should just leave as it. Otherwise you'll run into errors after errors

Reactions: Valila and KaitoKH

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
V1.4 is coming for bug fix where the anti-virus stop you from starting the game.
Higher game starting speed and lower loading time.
More bug fixes.
Skip function of END:胎巫女納めの儀.
Skip function of Honjo's bathing event.
H-event's requirement of Honjo's route ending reduce to 2 from 3.

Feb 28, 2022
Well I hope there will the English Translation, no matter by MTL or expert, I will just skim the gallery from the save file due to lack of understand Japanese.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
need a walkthrough, game is impossible to find where to go or what to do
Currently this is the best guide we can have for now:

But I can give some tips:
1) There are 2 kinds of events, Main events (Left) and Sub events (Right)
Capture.PNG
One thing to know beforehand is that if you want to not was too much time, it's est to focus on one Main event per run. If you try to do 2 at the same time, you will get an ending for one of em, but the one you haven't completed will reset the progress back to 0 since you will go back to Day 1. You will unlock the scenes in the Recollection Room, but you will have to do the quests all over again.

Sub events however don't have endings. But same deal, they do get their progress reset once you're going back to Day 1.

2) I recommend to focus on short events first and ones that occur on specific days. And increase Rinko's fitness and mind by going to the Gym.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes