RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zen16

Feb 5, 2019
It has time limit constraints but you also get to start over after each route which usually doesn't take too long
when starting over you keep your key items, student evaluation points (If you have the key item for it), costumes, past events and access to the recollection book
the only thing that doesn't carry over would be your money

with that said make sure you stick to 1 main route at a time cause once the reset happens you'd have to redo some of the unfinished route(s) this also applies to sub events if you get a sub event going make sure to finish all subsequent events before rounding up your main route
im sory but what is mean tine limit conecntrait? didyour mean this game has a max days or limit beofre gane over ?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
im sory but what is mean tine limit conecntrait? didyour mean this game has a max days or limit beofre gane over ?
you got 31 day to play the game, from 1st of august to 31th.

dont ask me what year.

aum24

Jul 19, 2021
do someone have translate version for 1.2ver i can't use Mtool bc i don't understand---- can someone share file that translate already for me pls

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
does anyone have a save file? I can't use the mega link with the save file game combo because its too big.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Is there a change note?
here:
◆◆2023/01/16 ver1.4◆◆

▼以下の不具合修正▼

・レンタルDVDショップでバイブを調べる前に蛮道の家に行くイベントを終わらせると
 その周では【新型極太バイブ】が買えなくなる不具合の修正。

・ひまわり通りのエロイベント2回目終了後、力尽きずにマップ移動すると同じイベントが起こる不具合の修正。

・回想ルームにて、『END:シアワセ』を見ると苗字が変わったままになる不具合の修正。

・一部イベントにおいて【黒い染み】が3つたまるのと同時に体力が0になると、
 周回後にいきなり病院送りにされる不具合の修正。

▼以下の仕様変更▼

・暗号化の方法を変更。
 一部アンチウィルスソフトからの誤検知を解消。
 起動&読み込み高速化。

・『END:胎巫女納めの儀』を一度でも見ているとパッと飛ばせるように変更。

・本庄の『お風呂介護 & セクハラ』を一度でも見ているとその周ではパッと飛ばせるように変更。

・本庄のエンディングに達するために必要なエロイベントの回数を3回から2回へ減少。

・屑森の夜這いを一度でも見ているとパッと飛ばせるように変更

Jan 7, 2022
Daedroth - bro are u working on this? If you’re doing edited MTL translation, I’ll wait until ur done other wise I’ll see if I can play regular MTL since this game looks too good to pass it up. Thnx I’m advance :)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes