RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Yea, I like the idea of a proper thread for the game. I never did anything of the sorts so I'm not going to start it, but I think it would be better because seeing "Demo" in the Title thread might cause some confusion

Also this game more than deserves it (y)
I'll do it later today, but in the translation section. Will post another tl patch as well.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Holy cow I love games like this. I've been muddling my way through in Japanese but since I've found this thread I will definately be watching it. Thanks for all your hard work translators!

Reactions: Kabokle and crisbr

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
After the boobjob rape scene with the Otaku nerd guy I can't go back to the house, he won't let her in and idk what to do after that.
Also how to trigger sunflower girl event?

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
I'll do it later today, but in the translation section. Will post another tl patch as well.
Don't usually comment on a translation project but I was just wondering why the error I get in 1.4 using the 0.31 TL was happening? Whenever I try copy pasting the data it tells me that items in the www/img/system are failing to load on start-up

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Don't usually comment on a translation project but I was just wondering why the error I get in 1.4 using the 0.31 TL was happening? Whenever I try copy pasting the data it tells me that items in the www/img/system are failing to load on start-up
I think the current partial translation is only up to 1.2 version, so maybe thats why you are getting an error

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Most likely it's because the dev stopped using Enigma Virtual Box in 1.4 version. The game isn't packed into a single file and looks like a typical MV game file structure-wise. There are also many changes under the hood because of that.

Gonna finish one map (Staff Room) in an hour or two and then bake a thread/post partial(y)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
TL Patch v.0.40:

Changelog:
>Transferred tl to 1.4. Patch will most likely work only with that version of the game.
>[Translated] [Map002] World Map
>[Translated] [Map014] School & Library
>[Translated] [Map013] School 1F
>[Translated] [Map017] Staff Room
>[Translated] A couple of smaller maps
>[Translated] Remaining text on some previously finished maps.

Also, made a dedicated translation thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rj406483...eyamas-endless-summer-fan-translation.145178/

Last edited:

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
alright im at my wits end, where do i go to met the kid for the first date.
cant find em and its on sunday right?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Guys, the intro is not translated and several lines from the npcs aren't either. Is this normal?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, the intro is not translated and several lines from the npcs aren't either. Is this normal?
Yes, the giga chad guy Daedroth translated the demo, and now is in the process of translate the full game, most recent translation patch is just some posts above, more updated news in his discord and in his most recently created WIP translation thread

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes