RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Guys I have an issue with the true ending. I right now I am just repeating the final boss battle again and again. I can't read moon runes so I cannot know where I went wrong. Is that supposed to happen ?

May 22, 2020
Anybody know how to get into the secret library? I'm going for the true ending right now and it's my only current roadblock. I've talked to the librarian, and I'm not sure who else I'm supposed to talk to.

Stopittarpit

Aug 2, 2018
Anybody know how to get into the secret library? I'm going for the true ending right now and it's my only current roadblock. I've talked to the librarian, and I'm not sure who else I'm supposed to talk to.
Head to the nerd, he'll unlock the door in five days but first go see okumura, then when he's away go to his house (Wednesday afternoon), check the door, you'll need to talk to your neighbour so he can pick the door. When that happens go inside northeast of house, get the key, head to the basement and get the stuff THEN you go talk to the nerd guy and after 5 days you can get access to the room in the library

Reactions: Kakuroi

Stopittarpit

Aug 2, 2018
Also i'm stuck at what to do with the fox girl on the top of the mountain and what to do with the magical book. How do you get past that? The sword is stuck and won't come out

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Also i'm stuck at what to do with the fox girl on the top of the mountain and what to do with the magical book. How do you get past that? The sword is stuck and won't come out
At the base, where all of the main event characters are gathered. Interact with the scrolls on the table for training (For 5 times). And then go talk to the fox girl.

How can I get the White Dress from Sayako (The ghost at the sunflower road)?
Do the events of the old man in the neighborhood, he eventually will give you the white dress.

Reactions: Kakuroi

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
so guys, first time uploading a big file in Gofile, but here it is the merged version of the game 1.4 and the 1.4TL(Daedroth 0.40 patch) if i did something wrong and the file don't work mb

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes