RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
i don't know how to stay at the men toilet ???
The one at the park?
Go there at night and stay for a few moments.
At the bottom left of the screen you will see words popping up which indicates how close the hobo is getting to the men's toilet.

Feb 14, 2020
Is there a change note?
Bug fix, its as follows
Change log
The product version is currently ver1.4.
ver1.4
・Changed encryption method.
 Eliminate false positives from some antivirus software.
 Faster startup & loading.

・Changed so that if you watch "END: Womb Shrine Maiden's Ceremony" even once, you can
 skip it.

・Changed so that if you watch Honjo's "Bath Nursing Care & Sexual Harassment" even once, you can
 fly around it.

- Reduced the number of erotic events required to reach the Honjo ending
 from 3 to 2.

・Changed so that if you see Kuzumori's Night Crawling even once, you can fly away.

-Fixed a bug where if you finish the event to go to the house of the savage way before checking the vibes at the rental DVD shop, you
 can't buy [new type extra thick vibes] in that circle.

-Fixed a bug where the same event would occur if you moved the map without running out after the second erotic event on Sunflower Street .

・Fixed a bug where the last name remains changed when viewing "END: Happiness" in the reminiscence room .

・Fixed an issue where, in some events, if 3 [Black Stains] accumulate and
 your physical strength drops to 0 at the same time, you will be suddenly sent to the hospital after the lap.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
This game is soo damn good, i was playing in japanese with daedroth translation, very well done btw, but i will wait until he posts an update of the TL, and someone merge with the most updated version of the game like it was done before, though is playable in jp, just follow the hornyness instincts

Feb 28, 2022
By the way, from what I review from two other mikos, I suspect there will be hentai scenes or addtional storylies alike for two mikos since due to the ending.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Jesus Christ, somebody save this thread.
Daedroth

Let assume you already upload the translated v1.4 but I has my current save files of v1.3 so is it ok to continue play with v1.3 savefile on the game v1.4?
Yes you can import your save file from the old versions.
By the way, from what I review from two other mikos, I suspect there will be hentai scenes or addtional storylies alike for two mikos since due to the ending.
No

How to upgrade communication skill? She teaching class everyday and her communication skill is not increase yet.
She doesn't and isn't required.

Anyone know how to sex the hobo in the bottom town and how to go to the sex castle inn?
There's no hobo scenes at the South town. And the Castle inn is only accessible at every Friday night in front of the school building's entrance, talk to the principal. In the staff room you can make extra preparations for your next class to get more evaluation points. Do it till it's night time, every Friday and talk to the principal waiting at the entrance.
Note:- it's one of those events that I would recommend to prioritize over any other Friday only events first. You miss a week, gotta start the run over

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
does anyone have an update file for 1.3 i only found the mega link but i ran out of space so i need another link now i'm downloading version 1.0 from otomi

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Yea, I like the idea of a proper thread for the game. I never did anything of the sorts so I'm not going to start it, but I think it would be better because seeing "Demo" in the Title thread might cause some confusion

Also this game more than deserves it (y)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes