RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
does anybody know how to unlock the scene with the homeless person who lives alone
Buy beer/sake from the General Store and talk to the homeless man living alone at the end of the homeless village under the bridge
You have to do this several times to trigger the event(s) so I suggest buying all the beer/sake at once and using the taxi to get back home quickly

XIAOO_0

Dec 13, 2022
Buy beer/sake from the General Store and talk to the homeless man living alone at the end of the homeless village under the bridge
You have to do this several times to trigger the event(s) so I suggest buying all the beer/sake at once and using the taxi to get back home quickly
how do i use taxi

XIAOO_0

Dec 13, 2022
do u know how to unlock the scene with the man who stands outside the house

kimochikimchi97

Feb 6, 2023
does anybody know how to enter the school gymnasium
you need to talk to the student who stand in the gym entry then you need to have 75 reputation(yellow) (before day5*not sure about this one) to ask one of your colleague to get the gym key.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes