RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
hear a question how many "extra" events are there in the game because for example there is a scene where Rinko has sex with ghosts and that does not appear in the memory room does anyone know how many there are?

StainsOfTime

Sep 8, 2022
im in the allocation room and i cant figure out this scene :p
So I found this scene to be ULTRA bugged and I can’t believe that nobody talked about it, if you’re using a save that has “Everything” (all items and stuff) most likely the game reads that you already have the item of the scene and thus not trigger the scene. What I did is going in a save where I didn’t have the Item you find there and then trigger the scene. You should also be able to access the shrine beforehand. I hope I was clear enough, take care

Mihairusan

Sep 18, 2018
Questions about this game:
1) Is the game completely finished or is it alpha/beta/gamma? So I can translate it?
2) Are there any bugs?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Questions about this game:
1) Is the game completely finished or is it alpha/beta/gamma? So I can translate it?
2) Are there any bugs?
1. Finished, but dev is planning to release a content update some time in the future. And I'm already translating it. Link.
2. Working with the 1.5 version, I haven't noticed any.

Mihairusan

Sep 18, 2018
1. Finished, but dev is planning to release a content update some time in the future. And I'm already translating it. Link.
2. Working with the 1.5 version, I haven't noticed any.
I meant translation into my language, not English.)
How difficult will it be to adapt the translation for new patches?

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
my supporter version of Mtool didn't work on 1.5 in the translation part. Any savior here could upload a trsdata file?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone has a better guide than the one posted by the dev? This game is so big that it's kind of overwhelming tbh.

perther012

Dec 26, 2018
จะมีความสัมพันธ์กับนักเรียนโอตาคุได้อย่างไร?

ddoyok23

Sep 12, 2020
How to complete the beggar man gangbang event. I've spoken to him behind the urban but no reaction whatsoever

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes