RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lucazwei

Aug 14, 2018
Hello, how long does the battle against the tentacle last and where do you have to hit it? I've been 10 minutes and nothing, if you could tell me thank you very much. A pity that in the epilogue there is no animation with rinko's mother.

Reactions: crisbr

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
take down the minion first, then hit the big guy, when he use his uti skill, go hide behind her mother.

ddoyok23

Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know the location of the 3 small children? have to give 5 ice cream but I don't know the location?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay I tried to unpack the game exe which is around 3 gigabyte and when I use the enigma program the program just stated that the size of the would be unpacked files will be way bigger then what is avaiable on my hard drive. I got around 18 gigabytes to unpack the 3 gigabyte of game exe files. Can someone tell me how to properly unpack this game exe ?

Aug 6, 2020
How to win the beach event on a differnt island
Edit: you just need to wait and bait the boatman to come out and you win

Last edited:

XIAOO_0

Dec 13, 2022
Hello, how long does the battle against the tentacle last and where do you have to hit it? I've been 10 minutes and nothing, if you could tell me thank you very much. A pity that in the epilogue there is no animation with rinko's mother.
how can i fight the tentacle

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone have a save before the "Gachi love" event? I want to do it but I want to see it so I ask if anyone has a save before doing it to see it complete

Reactions: Grendo94
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes