RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
It's just a shame it's censored. But I don't see much point in having censorship in the pussy but not in the ass.

WSS Joe

Jan 11, 2020
In that alley in the north, in the part where the gym is and the sex shop, I try to buy there but I can't because he says he doesn't sell to "nice" people
Get covered in cum or use a filled condom. You can find filled condoms on the ground, walk over them and press z.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[ QUOTE = "WSS Joe, post: 11120809, membro: 1934937" ]
Fique coberto de porra ou use um preservativo cheio. Você pode encontrar preservativos cheios no chão, passar por cima deles e pressionar z.
[ / QUOTE ]
Thanks man

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone know where the game can be found in English? because before it was shut down there was the link to download it in English

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
one question ppl...coz i tried everything xD to get the true end the first step tells u (at least at the guide) to talk with the old man and get a seal....but there's no way to trigger that event, maybe im doing something wrong but well xD and the trainings she need to do....there im lost too :S

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
one question ppl...coz i tried everything xD to get the true end the first step tells u (at least at the guide) to talk with the old man and get a seal....but there's no way to trigger that event, maybe im doing something wrong but well xD and the trainings she need to do....there im lost too :S
true end is the last ending, you need get all other ending first, then wait to 31th day

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
true end is the last ending, you need get all other ending first, then wait to 31th day
Wish is like that but u need to do X things to trigger that true ending o_O is at the oficial dl guide from the dev (only thing is translated with the ass on english with the web translator xD)

Yungking767

Jul 5, 2023
For the gym key I can’t seem to get it. And I don’t see the back alley to shops in downtown where is it?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Wish is like that but u need to do X things to trigger that true ending o_O is at the oficial dl guide from the dev (only thing is translated with the ass on english with the web translator xD)
what x thing ???just fucking got 8 ending, true ending is the 9

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
what x thing ???just fucking got 8 ending, true ending is the 9
I feel like talking to a wall right now xD I know it has 8 endings and true is the 9.

The thing im asking is how the fuck to get all the things to TRIGGER IT!!!!! xD is not as easy as wait until 31 again u need to do a chain of events and get items.

Reactions: crisbr

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
For the gym key I can’t seem to get it. And I don’t see the back alley to shops in downtown where is it?
U need to get if i don't remember bad 50 points on school on both category and then on teachers room talk to one teacher, he will give u the key to the gym when u reach the points. And the shop on back alley u neet to enter on night or late with bukake on her to activate the shop (the first alley when u enter downtown near the drinking site)

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I feel like talking to a wall right now xD I know it has 8 endings and true is the 9.

The thing im asking is how the fuck to get all the things to TRIGGER IT!!!!! xD is not as easy as wait until 31 again u need to do a chain of events and get items.

Can you share your save file? Just so I can take a look at where exactly you are in the game.

Reactions: Jhony234
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes