RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Rinko's Endless Summer: Expansion Pack v1
10 new scenes
Custom CGs

To install:
-Extract www folder to your game folder, overwrite.
To start:
-Interact with Amemiya's closet. (6 minute long 2-in-1 scene)
-
Teach the swimming club (7 new scenes!)
-
Watch the attached mountain scene (scrapped from final release as it needs a rework)

-Shoutout to Daedroth, without his translation this mod simply wouldn't be possible. Check out and show him some love!
(Translation 0.99 is included, do not reinstall it)

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, and check custom CG packs, head over to .

Mod is free. Enjoy.

Rinko Mod Decryption Key: GxoXxUBI-l9rPnmjcadbPiSRG5y2rnbgrSQng28kdEc
Kiyomizu Scene Decryption Key: xOuS-PVWx3J5Eh2_z4qxI0rBuqFEg3LOXeuDmm_nOrY
View attachment 3038424 View attachment 3038425 View attachment 3038429
1700019397762.png

How to fix it ? i copy data translate but game seems broke

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
I know about that, but I don't know how to use the coin toss. Please tell me the steps.
Practically, once you have obtained the coins, you position yourself on the indicated points and press the interaction button (if the interaction does not start it is likely that you are in the wrong position in this case reposition yourself by going up and down on the spot) at which point Rinko will pull the coin that will distract the thug, you have a decent window of time to climb the stairs behind the thug and find the stairs to go down and escape.
Other questions?

Reactions: sunny2377

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
The more I keep visiting this site the more I believe that 80% of you guys would probably be stuck in the middle parts of a modern pokemon game.

• Haha
Reactions: SilverSoul02

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock all the scenes? If anyone knows, please tell me how to unlock each scene.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Go into the recollection and from where the black book is, head straight down until you reach the shadows below. From there just keep spamming space bar or enter.
Thank you, but do you know a way to unlock these scenes when playing normally without using the method you suggested? Or if anyone has one, please tell me that method.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes