RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Custom CG Pack 1
View attachment 2982453

Kept you waiting huh?

Sorry about the delay, so far I've been doing fine splicing existing art into new scenes,
this is the first time I've had to make my own original graphics. It took time, it was painful, but when I release them the scenes will be worth it.

Custom art is hard!! Now I understand why azure didn't do a lot of obvious scene ideas. It's hard enough doing the planned stuff. Man's a trooper.

For now I wanted to release a teaser of what's to come, 2 weeks is a long time with no content, but I won't release any scenes yet as I want them to remain unspoiled for the mod release.

I planned on 11 October, but I've added a few scenes since then and will extend a few days, hopefully no more than 3. This is the final extension as I want to get some feedback on the mod before I proceed.

View attachment 2982454

Thank you for your patience and support., if you want to check out the full CG set and support me, visit
(Posts are timed exclusive, goes public in a few days. Mod release is free)
Will there be variants where Rinko is naked?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
is there a save that has everything but isnt ng+??
I'm not sure but i don't think you can unlock everything in one run, one of the reasons in my opinion is that it is not humanly possible to unlock the swimsuit and the cosplay in the same run, not to mention other scenes to unlock that take time to do.

kennymx

May 4, 2018
How to get the sexual transmission symbol that increases the girl's horniness?

Last edited:

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Custom Shower CG mini Set

Smaller update prepping for the big release. Should be next week.

• Set adds in Rinkos goggles, whistle, crowd and groping.
  • This is a more of a teaser set since the full one is still WIP.
  • Working on adding expressions, difficult stuff.
  • The first CGs are always the slowest. Once I have a good grip on Azure's art style, things will accelerate.

To download the full set, and support the mod, visit . (Goes public in a few days).
Ev_swimshowergrope16.png

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Swimming club Paizuri Threesome
Ev_swimZuriTwo22.png

I fell ill, and could not hit my deadline. My fever is still bad, and I'm going to be sick for a few more days I think.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I finished this set a while ago and planned to release it in the mod itself.
Please accept this set as compensation and wish me a speedy recovery.
Full set is up on , goes free in a few days.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
anyone can help me? I'm stuck, I don't know how to start the process to get the neighbor's ending, I've tried methods with mastubation and others, is there something I'm missing?
FireShot Capture 212 - 054 神的恩赐 - 我竟是绝世高手 - 包子漫画 - www.dzmanga.com - Copy.jpg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes