RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Sounds like fun, i used AI to make some cool stuff on this but after i switch to a new cpu/gpu my computer bricked and i lost all my data, haven't had the heart or drive to do a mod like this so i appreciate the effort on it, game was great but lacked hard on the amount of content in it

Reactions: Thanosman

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
UPDATE
Kiyomozu Shota Sperm Drain 1

-Credits to Daedroth for translating Yosuke's original dialogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you'd like to vote on what I should work on next, what kind of scenes should I make,
or support my work,

please visit

Thank you.
I can't wait to see more, more than anything Rinko's doggy style sex scene with the shotas and I also hope I get to see a gangbang of the three of them at the same time with Rinko, all consensual of course to see her enjoy it

Feb 8, 2020
Thank you for your support, you're right, the monk should've had more scenes, I will work on adding them too.
A recommendation for the monk trainning, you can make Rinko go topless, and with less clothes trainning by trainning ? That would be great, because only dancing and play the same scene is kind of boring.

The option of expose naked in front of NPC's when the lewd at 100% or go naked outside

She is a teacher needs more shota scenes, for ex: with the swimming club, the guys running on the sport class, the library, gloryhole scenes at useless bathrooms on school or the City like the ramen store, mini market.

Just a few things that i hope you can add on the future, you are doing a great job dude, keep going.

1what2ever3

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 2921995
I'm making a mod to expand on the missing Scenes in this game.
ROADMAP:
-Scenes that should've been in the game
- Convenience store clerk keeps inviting Rinko to the backyard and she never tries but is totally fine GOING INSIDE A
HOMELESS MAN'S TENT.
- More shota sex on every map
- More consensual sex on every map
- More rape on every map
And many more!

-Offscreen Scenes
- Game says "Rinko did 10 Paizuri, Paizuri is now A+"
WHERE. Show me at least 1 Paizuri, don't make it offscreen, what is this, One Piece?
And many more!

-NPCs that lack progress
- The swimming club SHOTAS peek on Rinko while she takes off her swimsuit and...don't enter? everI
- Grandpa is fine groping Rinko until she cums, but he won't join her for an afternoon shower?
-"Thank you for your hard work on the farm, let me repay you"
And many more!

-Varied Sex Positions
- For every acene in the game rhere will be a sex position variatiom (i.e add new doggystyle scene to Mountain Shotas)
And many more!

-Adding scenes in useless maps
- Convenience Store bathroom
- Izayaka next to ramen shop
- McDonald's
- And many more!

-Miscellanious Scenes
- Groping or spanking scenes while travelling.
These are quick 5 second scenes that build Libido faster.
- Groping in Shower and Onsen

-Surprise scenes

- When travelling to familiar spots, you might run into unfamiliar situations...
-Expanding on unused stats
- Rinko gets a sex addict S+ trait but..her behavior never changes.
- Otaku stat is useless outside of 1 NPC, Aborouka
And many more!

-Expanding Outfit system
- When she becomes more lewd, Rinko can go to school in a Tank top.
- Use Tifa cosplay outside of Aborouka events
- Add new cosplays per fan request

-Reducing Grind

- STD can be removed by walking 100 steps & can skip STD remove scene
- All blowjobs recover stamina, reduce restaurant visits
- Items are cheaper

-Fix underwhelming endings

-Redhead Rinko
Observe
(These are dirty edits, more detailed ones will be done when I work on this feature)
View attachment 2921996

-Dark Skin Rinko
Observe
View attachment 2921997

Base Mod is Free, Patrons get extra exclusive features
PREMIUM FEATURES
-Early video updates of scenes ($1+ Patrons)
-Write your OWN scene for Rinko ($2.3+ Patrons)
-Add 1 In-game NPC designed and named by you, with scene progression with Rinko ($5+ Patrons)
-Added 1 In-game NPC with scene progression and an ending with Rinko ($7 Patrons)
-Vote in polls for
new cosplay, scenes, endings ($1+Patrons)

(The mod will always be compatible with Daedroth's translation.)

Special thanks to
qlitomio
for provoding a translated CommonEvents.json.

MOD PREVIEW

Thank you for your time, please support me at
i wanted to know how you were going to handle the art? i assume you are going to add variation but how are you going to add new art ? i imagine you can mix and match outfits to make new ones (Rinko really needs some cleavage on her office outfit btw) eitherway i can't thank you enough for doing, this game has so much untapped potential, i'm glad to see someone willing to add more to it.

Thanosman

Modder
Jun 6, 2022
Update
Flashback Mega Scene

Backup:

What started out as a multi-flashback scene pack quickly became the premise for a Mega Scene event

Her first love's name is Shiro Kun, and we see him shouting in guilt towards Rinko in the opening scene.
I want to explore that guilt, Shiro's recklessness and how he got Rinko fired.

I also want to explore Rinko's mind. See, she has a trait called "Misandry", she hates men,
and yet she literally gets aroused everytime a man look at her in a horny way
(her libido meter goes up and she has to masturbate)

And then she goes and develops a kink for getting raped.

Clearly she loves the attention so when did she start hating men?

My narrative approach is that it has to do with Shiro's mistake, they both got reckless and now she associates men's gazes with the terrible memory of losing her love.
I was going to split this into multiple scenes, but as I worked, treated and reworked it, a mega scene made more sense to me

Why it took so long?

Video file uncompressed download and new poll for next scene are up on
The first version of the mod should be ready by October 11, all things going well.
Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Update
Flashback Mega Scene

Backup:

What started out as a multi-flashback scene pack quickly became the premise for a Mega Scene event

Her first love's name is Shiro Kun, and we see him shouting in guilt towards Rinko in the opening scene.

I also want to explore Rinko's mind. See, she has a trait called "Misandry", she hates men,

My narrative approach is that it has to do with Shiro's mistake, they both got reckless and now she associates men's gazes with the terrible memory of losing her love.
I was going to split this into multiple scenes, but as I worked, treated and reworked it, a mega scene made more sense to me

Why it took so long?

The first version of the mod should be ready by October 11, all things going well.
I already saw it and the truth is it has a great story, I'm also glad that you're working on more scenes for Amemiya, I hope you can finally give them sex scenes like doggy style in their bed and cowgirl in the chair

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Update
Flashback Mega Scene

Backup:

Why it took so long?

Well, I just wanted to tell you something quickly, I'm sorry it's so much but it's something I want to explain well so it doesn't look strange.

I wanted to tell you as a recommendation and perhaps you already thought about this that the "scenes" you add be after the official ones or before as appropriate and that if you add endings in some cases that an ending arises due to the player's choices while developing a route

For example, the one with "grandpa" in his house, he has scenes, but for example, if you add the scene that you said about him joining Rinko in the bathroom in the afternoon after work in the garden, hopefully it will be a scene of consensual sex for so we can see her enjoying it, be it after the sex scene at night where Rinko is asleep and so the scenes you add come after the official ones while Rinko thus increases her "affinity" with the grandfather (or with the character whose route continue) and in the case of the grandfather, for example, if he now has routes of consensual sex, for example, the ending where he kidnaps Rinko would no longer make much sense (it is the official end of his route) but, so to speak, in the route in which night when he gives her the "tea" to drink and gives him the choice to reject it, Rinko gets up telling the grandfather that she is hot and so at night they have sex that is also consensual and thus increasing their "affinity" an option for another ending appears to her ( one for example where the grandfather offers Rinko to live with him and she accepts knowing that she will not be able to have children with him or anything but he promises that until the grandfather dies she will take care of him and so they spend together having sex) and if he player prefers the original ending simply does what is already in the game

I know I said a lot but that's to see if it can help the vision of the scenes you add to be present and at the same time make more sense (because in some, for example, the one with the grandfather, if they are consensual, it would make sense for it to have a different ending than the that they have where the ending is against Rinko's will)

while others like Amemiya (the shota that is Rinko's romance) if you finally add the sex scenes with Rinko in her room or on the beach, which for example are before going to Rinko's house but in the house is presented with going to Rinko's bed and having sex like in the game and getting the "normal" ending or for example going to the living room and having sex on the couch where there they avoid that ending and maybe thus also hitting Amemiya an ending where in his room he proposes to Rinko that they run away together and gives a "real happy" ending to Rinko where he can be seen later with Amemiya having a daughter and/or being pregnant

and so give the characters that you add the scenes meaning in those scenes so that they don't seem just added out of nowhere to those also add different endings so that they don't just end up in hanging scenes (I know what we look for most from them It's erotic content but it's useful if you want to give it a story like in "Rinko's memory"), I know it's a lot more work giving it new endings and I'm giving it to you but of course it's only if it makes sense to you, if it helps you and if it can do

Sorry if it's a lot but I just wanted to give that point of view if it helps you.

Thanosman

Modder
Jun 6, 2022
Custom CG Pack 1
Ev_swimgropeAlt1.png

Kept you waiting huh?

Sorry about the delay, so far I've been doing fine splicing existing art into new scenes,
this is the first time I've had to make my own original graphics. It took time, it was painful, but when I release them the scenes will be worth it.

Custom art is hard!! Now I understand why azure didn't do a lot of obvious scene ideas. It's hard enough doing the planned stuff. Man's a trooper.

For now I wanted to release a teaser of what's to come, 2 weeks is a long time with no content, but I won't release any scenes yet as I want them to remain unspoiled for the mod release.

I planned on 11 October, but I've added a few scenes since then and will extend a few days, hopefully no more than 3. This is the final extension as I want to get some feedback on the mod before I proceed.

Ev_swimGrope3.png

Thank you for your patience and support., if you want to check out the full CG set and support me, visit
(Posts are timed exclusive, goes public in a few days. Mod release is free)

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Custom CG Pack 1
View attachment 2982453

Kept you waiting huh?

Sorry about the delay, so far I've been doing fine splicing existing art into new scenes,
this is the first time I've had to make my own original graphics. It took time, it was painful, but when I release them the scenes will be worth it.

Custom art is hard!! Now I understand why azure didn't do a lot of obvious scene ideas. It's hard enough doing the planned stuff. Man's a trooper.

For now I wanted to release a teaser of what's to come, 2 weeks is a long time with no content, but I won't release any scenes yet as I want them to remain unspoiled for the mod release.

I planned on 11 October, but I've added a few scenes since then and will extend a few days, hopefully no more than 3. This is the final extension as I want to get some feedback on the mod before I proceed.

View attachment 2982454

Thank you for your patience and support., if you want to check out the full CG set and support me, visit
(Posts are timed exclusive, goes public in a few days. Mod release is free)
AMAZING WORK !!!!

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes