RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
yes, i try that beer can before, but got no option to give it to him. the homeless is the guy alone with sex doll, right ???

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
im actullay lazy to do all cgs is there a way to unlock all CGs from the recollectiom book or othere way to open em all pls ?

IrumaMiu

Apr 2, 2022
im actullay lazy to do all cgs is there a way to unlock all CGs from the recollectiom book or othere way to open em all pls ?
only if you beat the game once with TRUE ending, i can share my save with 100% all unlocked, but the whole story is awesome imho

Reactions: khampt

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
and if you want true ending, you need other ending as well, and if you got other ending you aslmost unlock all scene, so in the end who need that unlock function when we unlock 90% at that point T__T

asiahuy

Dec 31, 2022
The translation for this game is already in the works. Finished a partial yesterday with the database and menus translated. Will continue working on everything there is in the trial so that once it comes out the translation could be finished in the shortest possible time.

The game will come out closer to the end of next month. It is going to be a GOTY, trust me!

View attachment 2131480 View attachment 2131481 View attachment 2131483
Can i ask for link download game ? i cant find it . If you have it share me please

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The translation for this game is already in the works. Finished a partial yesterday with the database and menus translated. Will continue working on everything there is in the trial so that once it comes out the translation could be finished in the shortest possible time.

The game will come out closer to the end of next month. It is going to be a GOTY, trust me!

View attachment 2131480 View attachment 2131481 View attachment 2131483
Thanks for your hard work. Hope it's going well!

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
and if you want true ending, you need other ending as well, and if you got other ending you aslmost unlock all scene, so in the end who need that unlock function when we unlock 90% at that point T__T
In recollections mode, go directly below the floating book of recollections.
Proceed to the dead end in the shadows.
If you hit the decision key repeatedly, you can fully release the memories.
Erotic events are covered.

Try this.

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
only if you beat the game once with TRUE ending, i can share my save with 100% all unlocked, but the whole story is awesome imho
and how can i get the true ending my brother ? if u dont mind showing me the steps cuz my game in japanese languige and im lost lol

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
and how can i get the true ending my brother ? if u dont mind showing me the steps cuz my game in japanese languige and im lost lol
the game have 9 ending, you need to get 7 ending fisrt

then wait to the 31th day to get the 8 ending

after that, choice the first option to begin the very first step of true ending (the 9 ending)

or you can just do this "
If you hit the decision key repeatedly, you can fully release the memories. "

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
the game have 9 ending, you need to get 7 ending fisrt

then wait to the 31th day to get the 8 ending

after that, choice the first option to begin the very first step of true ending (the 9 ending)

or you can just do this "
If you hit the decision key repeatedly, you can fully release the memories. "
thank u my guy

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
okay now i did all 8 endings and true ending and i go in the book in shadows press the button nothing happend

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes