1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Woopzie

Formerly 'KiwixArts'
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Hello, are you still working on or intending to continue this project?
Yes, I'm still working on this project. The last year was completely dedicated to completely improving and redesigning everything (my skills and the game). In fact, version 0.2 will not be released to the public, because I will go with version 0.3 and from there, all the updates will go.

Reactions: Fallen Branch

Woopzie

Formerly 'KiwixArts'
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
screenshot_push_start.png

Yalard Magical Desire Ver0.3

Hello old and new followers... of this project... I'm happy to announce that...

After almost 2 years of learning coding, moving out, family situations and my full time job. I can now announce that version 0.3 is coming. Although I practically did a complete redesign of the entire game, taking the good things from previous versions and add awesome new stuff that I wanted to add in the first place.

Sorry for my lack of updates, but I decided to take more time for development so I can come back with something better. I will come soon with more updates

Stay tune.

Cheers

No less important, but I will change my nickname to Woopzie on all my networks. KiwixArts will become a registered trademark for another business.

About my Patreon page:
I want to thank everyone who paid a subscription to support me, they will be the first to be compensated as they deserve.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote