Unity Abandoned Yamalover [v0.51] [Koya Game]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Each meeting is potentially a beautiful love story! But for that, you'll have to make yourself interesting!
Be careful when choosing in which fields you make yourself interesting, lol

MC: "I'm actually BLACK BELT in karate, and I have kicked many ass, and..." *abrupt interruption*

Girl:
"OSU!"

Last edited:

applesniper

Oct 3, 2017
hmm how many girls are there in game? i currently only meet 3, a french girl and 2 high schoolers.

NoTraceOfLuck

Formerly 'trazzdiiiii'
Apr 20, 2018
I'm considering paying a couple bucks for this on itch.io... but I need to know if there is sexual content, seems nobody knows :unsure:

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
There is with every girl, you need to go from one stop to another and pass the time until the next message. You get some nice pics after every encounter, but beware the game still has quite a lot of bugs.

Tirrin

Oct 15, 2019
I'm considering paying a couple bucks for this on itch.io... but I need to know if there is sexual content, seems nobody knows :unsure:
Well there is some, but it just seems to be still images like this. The burger line made up for it for me, though.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
How many girls are there, currently?
I counted eight women (plus additional women with the saleswoman):

On the train:
- french tourist,
- brown haired high schooler,
- red haired high schooler,
- cosplayer,
- karate teacher.

Off the train:
- cosplay saleswoman (three scenes),
- karate student (one scene),
- nurse (two scenes).

The number of scenes are limited, there's either a natural end or the women simply don't message anymore. After the second scene with the nurse (oral) and the karate teacher (ripping top off) the game doesn't work properly anymore.

Dec 9, 2020
I have to say, the game is very interesting, since it's not the usual dad is dead lets fuck everyone game. It is unfortunately very sandboxy, and that means you'll spend a lot of time clicking through stations for the random first encounters, not something a lot of people will like.

There also might be a problem with the events trigger? Like I had a message to meet laurene at uguisudani at 2pm, I got there, waited 10 mins, got no event to pop up for it.

So with 24 hours timer, with only 15min time skip(it's actually 20 min time skip but listed as 15) or ride the subway back and forth to kill time, and very limited meeting times with the girls, you'll be spending a lot of time clicking - Take a walk (spend time 15mins(actually 20)). Maybe have the option for bigger time skips?

Eventually laurene triggered at 1:54am as I arrived at the station, it played out like it was during the day at 2pm, and then back out of it the time was 5am lol.

Also maybe show money all the time or in the backpack, the times with chizuka I couldn't tell if I had money to pay for her, eventually I saw I had $47k to spend.... after she tried the blackmail stuff for 5 and 10k after I tried to get out of paying...

Just needs more scenes and random events to chew up the time, rather than clicking through random stations.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I agree with Midnight Ghost. I like the game because the women are beautiful and the dates are fun (mostly). The developer could add an appartement where the protagonist lives and where you can skip time by sleeping. Also it would be cool to be able to contact the women yourself. More than just one save slot would also be helpful to revisit certain scenes later or try to get a different outcome.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I noticed that if you click 3-4 stations ahead you fall asleep and get a nice render.
Any way to open unity games to get images out? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes