• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Abandoned Yamalover [v0.51] [Koya Game]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game is way too annoying to play. The only good part about this game was Honeyselect2 the rest is not a good time.

Last edited:
Reactions: LizardUniverse
Jan 15, 2018
after the 3rd fight with karate girl
-2nd fight in dojo
game pretty much broke
i walked into the train couldnt exit and couldnt select my next stop
renders are meh
H scenes themselves are pretty meh
meh meh meh thats right im a hater
the concept was kind of interesting
ultimately you are wasting a lot of time traveling and waiting around for like 1 picture thats a real hit or miss
there should be an option to just wait at an area until scheduled event
[tried to shorten and add a remark]

Last edited:

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
I love it, the idea is pretty good, but i will not play the game in like 30 updates if there's nothing that can make it go faster, a skip button to skip the travel time will be nice, also will be nice if u can complete other stories even if u didnt go to the first line they send because almost ever u lost the oportunitty only because ur in like, 8 stations or more away from the position and you cant reach the event in time, i tried 3 days in a row to stay at chunjuku or what ever is called, from 3 to 6 to give the girl the cosplay and i couldnt do it..., when the nurse call you and say that u can go there at 2pm after the event u cant go to the station anymore

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes