• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I completely forgot about that series too! I was young and more easily impressionable so I kinda just took his word for everything, especially since back then (and maybe now? I've long since lost interest in the genre) yandere stuff was really just... not great. I also found the blog's bookmark in an old folder I haven't touched in ages! I'll admit though, it is a bit strange to be nostalgic for a long-gone yandere vn translator's blog lmao, let alone find someone else that also remembers his stuff. Keep on keeping on man.
Well, I was a little older than you back then, and you could say that I was "analyzing his analysis" and disagreed with some of his conclusions (I don't remember the details of course, as it has been years lol).
And I would say the Yandere stuff is even rarer now that it was back then, as there was a bit of an increase in popularity for it in the early 2010s because of Mirai Nikki's popularity, but that has pretty much died down. It says something that the two games he translated, despite not being that incredible themselves, are still AFAIK two of the best Yandere games available in english. They are certainly memorable at least lol XD. I guess that is part of why we are nostalgic for it, because the guy was pretty much the only english translator that was passionate about Yandere and talking about the various Yandere games, great or bad. and the blog was certainly entertaining to read :).
Oh, and The same to you friend!

Clone008

Feb 15, 2020
Hello i stuck here please send help, there have nothing left to eat and the water already run out 2 day ago

sidkikc34

Aug 20, 2019
desperately in need of assistance, been trying to play for MONTHS and I’ve finally caved. Wanted to just get it going without help but I give up. I have all the locale and stuff. I can’t change the folder off read only. I can do so to other folders but not for the game. I’m just very sad and tired any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.
Read the OP buddy!!!

Censored: Mosaics

The "censored" tag was created Long after these games where posted - and very unlikely anyone will go back not and add them now!?
images.jpg

Just use the "japanese game" tag and assume most will be or are "censored"!
It's their law!!!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes