1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
It's a scam because the dev (alex), though he isn’t selling a product, is he still scamming people by stalling and lying about his games development. He uses this delay to keep people signing up to his patreon account so they can continue sending him money to work on the game, while making very little actual progress on it. It's funny, but at one point he was talking about how many hours he put into the game thus far, and how hard it was to code for.... only to have someone else step in and make an exact copy of the game in Unity... in less than three hours. Which caused his whole "This is very hard" argument to go right out the window.
its only "very hard" because yandere dev has an elementary grasp on coding at best, this dumbass using fucking giant if/else blocks for shit that could be handled so much better with a switch statement, not to mention iirc dude was manually checking if numbers were even odd by a whole fuckload of if elses as well, instead of just doing a mod 2 comparison. pretty sure that second one was yandere dev but im 100% certain the first one was.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Prob 16, they are Japanese highschooler
You forget, in the realm of hentai age is just a number. Just look at Kanna from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, the creators gave infinite fuel to the loli crowd by making a canon excuse for why she's "totally of age" despite looking like a 9 year old.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Holy shit, this is still being developed? I understand this basicly 1 guy doing it and it's quite a complex game, but still didn't expected this to still being worked on.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
damn last time i heard about this game was years ago.
i was sure the dev already quit from being bored doing nothing for months on end.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
"Developed"

Like many other games here, there is actual and unquestionable development being made...

...To the dev's wallet.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes