1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The reason why most Unity games have abysmal performance is due to terrible optimisation no? Yandere here is no exception here l still can't quite grasp what is "optimisation" in detail.
No. It's due to bad knowledge of Unity. Unity is much easier to optimize than Unreal.

Yes, unity is relatively easy to get started on thus you see many unexperienced ppl using it (and those are also the ones that tend to have the free license, thus requiring the unity logo to stay, where bigger games with a paid license they can remove that logo).

As for what optimization is, well it is many things in one, but all with the purpose of writing the code so it uses a computers resources as efficiently as possible
Unity and Unreal is approximately the same learning curve. Especially if you think your project over and use a framework instead of write every bit of code yourself.
Yandere Simulator could be done in a few days if done by a person with skill and with a framework.

In 3D, optimization is usually tied to the 3d meshes and textures.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
No. It's due to bad knowledge of Unity. Unity is much easier to optimize than Unreal.

Unity and Unreal is approximately the same learning curve. Especially if you think your project over and use a framework instead of write every bit of code yourself.
Yandere Simulator could be done in a few days if done by a person with skill and with a framework.

In 3D, optimization is usually tied to the 3d meshes and textures.
3d mesh and texture by polygons or optimized in a different way?
l am a novice in 3d so l don't know the details.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
This game really should have not only nudity, but hardcore sex.
A yandere is not just a girl who has a crush on a guy. she would rape him silly, and also use sex to lure rivals away from her crush.
but bro you dont understand, you can't leech money out of 12 year olds with the kind of project you're describing :v

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
That's the age I got introduced to hentai and I doubt I'm alone. You only need a few to steal/borrow their parent's wallet.
heh, fair enough fair enough
yanderedev's brain is not big enough to think of that though, seeing as he did not after all these years

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
heh, fair enough fair enough
yanderedev's brain is not big enough to think of that though, seeing as he did not after all these years
All that ego gotta go somewhere, and his lower head isn't remote big enough.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Someone didn't grow up in the hentai flash game era.
How did I miss this comment all year? How did you come to that conclusion? My first flash was Zone-Sama's Skullgirls short with Filia before Newgrounds started requiring sign ins to view r-18 stuff. I was around for early Derpixon, Flakko no Ika ga?!, and even Erotical Night. How dare you accuse me of not living through that?

Mkay that last one's a little mellow dramatic, but you get my drift.

• Haha
Reactions: Guz89 and fraazx

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How did I miss this comment all year? How did you come to that conclusion? My first flash was Zone-Sama's Skullgirls short with Filia before Newgrounds started requiring sign ins to view r-18 stuff. I was around for early Derpixon, Flakko no Ika ga?!, and even Erotical Night. How dare you accuse me of not living through that?

Mkay that last one's a little mellow dramatic, but you get my drift.
Your first was something fairly well made by Zone. My first was probably one of the proto-Meet n Fuck games (that used stolen art) or Jungle Girl. Speaking of which, I'm still surprised that ULMF blew up as much as it did, considering the dude only had like 2 games on Newgrounds and they looked the way they did.

Twezko

Nov 15, 2022
Yo guys why when im trying turn on game my game close up, and in taskbar it show suspended

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
HALO81
Use the wordpress or

I updated the OP.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HALO81 and rKnight