1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
I, Beta F. (once again)humbly submit a(nother) toast to the F95Zone Community for successfully managing to pirate the new Yandere Simulator update so they may play the brand new 1980s Mode. Congratulations, F95Zone. Enjoy your YanSim. *Slurp* Ah.

Have Leo because last time I uploaded Alex it got deleted :HideThePain:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I don't get it. Why did he do the 80's mode instead of just doing the game proper and adding the 80's as DLC or something?

I though this game was dead.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i know that yandere simulator is a sfw game with zero sex but this game have a lot of mods,yandere simulator have or will have some mod that add sex inside of the game??

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
i know that yandere simulator is a sfw game with zero sex but this game have a lot of mods,yandere simulator have or will have some mod that add sex inside of the game??
Honestly surprised yan dev didn't drop a mod like that somewhere as anon considering his tastes in games, but if i were to sat he is gonna make everything in his power that such thing is not moddable into the game.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Honestly surprised yan dev didn't drop a mod like that somewhere as anon considering his tastes in games, but if i were to sat he is gonna make everything in his power that such thing is not moddable into the game.
Any competent modder would probably be able to make a better version of his game with such feature in a minuscule fraction of the time it took to make this game anyway

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
The reason why most Unity games have abysmal performance is due to terrible optimisation no? Yandere here is no exception here l still can't quite grasp what is "optimisation" in detail.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The reason why most Unity games have abysmal performance is due to terrible optimisation no? Yandere here is no exception here l still can't quite grasp what is "optimisation" in detail.
Yes, unity is relatively easy to get started on thus you see many unexperienced ppl using it (and those are also the ones that tend to have the free license, thus requiring the unity logo to stay, where bigger games with a paid license they can remove that logo).

As for what optimization is, well it is many things in one, but all with the purpose of writing the code so it uses a computers resources as efficiently as possible

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Anyway how far is this game from completed or is it already done and i missed it?

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes