1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

DarkShockBro

Oct 15, 2017
I've been re-watching some of the animations on YanDev's channel, and they sadden me because I do believe there's genuine talent and writing ability there. Sadly, the game's reputation has (deservedly) plummeted so thoroughly that there's a minimal chance any of that will ever be displayed in the actual game.

• Sad
Reactions: atur
Jun 22, 2017
Any competent modder would probably be able to make a better version of his game with such feature in a minuscule fraction of the time it took to make this game anyway
lmao they already did. It's called "Lovesick", two people made it from scratch in 2 weeks with all the YanSim content, all the planned YanSim content, and more content on top of that, all with a higher level of polish than YanDev put out in six years of development.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
lmao they already did. It's called "Lovesick", two people made it from scratch in 2 weeks with all the YanSim content, all the planned YanSim content, and more content on top of that, all with a higher level of polish than YanDev put out in six years of development.
Why is love sick not here though?

Reactions: Flagon_Dragon

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Why is love sick not here though?
To very briefly summarize, the creator of the Lovesick project did a speedrun of everything Alex did. And I mean everything. Specifically, making a murder game for pre-teens, grooming, sexual harassment and being an uppity asshole. And they were probably lying out their ass about the actual extent of their progress, as no playable demo was ever released as far as I know. They've vanished into the internet after burning through several usernames and haven't been heard from since.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
To very briefly summarize, the creator of the Lovesick project did a speedrun of everything Alex did. And I mean everything. Specifically, making a murder game for pre-teens, grooming, sexual harassment and being an uppity asshole. And they were probably lying out their ass about the actual extent of their progress, as no playable demo was ever released as far as I know. They've vanished into the internet after burning through several usernames and haven't been heard from since.
They didn't create a Personality cult around themselves that would defend them throughout everything. 6/10 Not accurate enough to the original

• Haha
Reactions: Gummiel

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Oh dear, apparently YanDev tried to threaten them to stop development, then threatened to kill himself if they didn't stop, then got a bunch of people to accuse DrAepis of pedophilia and grooming so he went dark because fuck dealing with that.

Either way, don't support YanDev.
or incase he trys to pull a fastone dont let his old handle EvaXephon get forgoten he may try to re-use it if people forget its him.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The links for Pc: Win: - - are actually dead.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wasn't this game made on Unity? When did it swap engines? Or why is it tagged as [Others] then?

Reactions: RedAISkye
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes