1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
While I feel there's no way Unity isn't going to to do something to course correct and restore trust in their brand/engine, it would be a great irony for the thing that finally kills Yandere Simulator to be the game engine itself.
Trust is not something you restore easily though, and what with the changes to existing licenses and such, I don't really think there is anything they can do to restore trust, or if there is it is gonna takes years if not decades to do

zuqq89

Feb 6, 2018
Jokes aside, if being a bug fest with a lot of placeholders is 0 and a polished product with 5h+ content including balanced experience 100, what scale does Yandare simulator currently have?

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
How is it a scam when you do not have to pay a anything to download the latest version from the Devs website? which is alot newer than the version it says on the OP. it actually just got updated 9-19-2023
It's a scam because the dev (alex), though he isn’t selling a product, is he still scamming people by stalling and lying about his games development. He uses this delay to keep people signing up to his patreon account so they can continue sending him money to work on the game, while making very little actual progress on it. It's funny, but at one point he was talking about how many hours he put into the game thus far, and how hard it was to code for.... only to have someone else step in and make an exact copy of the game in Unity... in less than three hours. Which caused his whole "This is very hard" argument to go right out the window.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
There is plenty of youtube videos on exposing this guy for what he is. I used to follow his youtube channel way back until I caught on what was going on. Last I checked on this guy, he was Vtubing Genshin (when it released) with a female avatar and showing off/touching his big boobs on stream, rather than coding his game.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes