1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

daunt

May 11, 2017
Pretty weird this game but more for the update stuff than the game itself, dunno about all the drama stuff but I played it when 1st released then about 2 or 3 years later with slightly somewhat improvements and just a couple of months ago in those lightbulb moments when you for some reason remember something you should´ve forgotten and truth be told I found no difference from last time, maybe some dialogues but half a decade and no tangible progress? even if they told me this was finished and was the best game ever I would still belive the dev(s) to be scammers

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I heard that this ws horribly optimized. Is this true? I don't wanna waste the bandwidth downloading it if it's just gonna run at 5 frames.

Reactions: He-man96.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
where do you get the mods for this game i seen a lot of them but have no idea where to get the mods

Reactions: atur

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I heard that this ws horribly optimized. Is this true? I don't wanna waste the bandwidth downloading it if it's just gonna run at 5 frames.
It is pretty horribly optimized. There's only so many "else if..." statements that a game can do and yandere dev REALLY pushes it.
My mid range machine can handle it just fine, just don't use a potato and you will be good.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
My mid range machine can handle it just fine, just don't use a potato and you will be good.
My FPS hits 40-60fps when I can run Witcher 3 and most Bethesda Games at ultra quality at 144fps. The amount of heat that this game puts out is nearly the same as running Bethesda games. The game is very badly optimised, considering that it's a demo, not an actual game.

But in terms of playing the game, as long as you're fine with low fps rates you would be right.

EDIT: Fully modded, 112+ mods, Bethesda Games.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My FPS hits 40-60fps when I can run Witcher 3 and most Bethesda Games at ultra quality at 144fps. The amount of heat that this game puts out is nearly the same as running Bethesda games. The game is very badly optimised, considering that it's a demo, not an actual game.

But in terms of playing the game, as long as you're fine with low fps rates you would be right.

EDIT: Fully modded, 112+ mods, Bethesda Games.
A demo IS an actual game, just an early or stripped down version, which one depends on whether the demo is released before completion of the full game. Saying this demo isn't a game is the same as saying the original PC port demo of Halo CE isn't a game. As far as performance, yeah, it does generate heat, as does pretty much every Unity game, that's just a quirk of the engine, but that is not the issue I was commenting on. Some games, like Illusion's AI Shoujo, are so badly optimized that you can't get more than 20 FPS on even a high end machine, but this one runs pretty smoothly once you get passed the initial load. My mid range has the same performance in Skyrim as it does in this, hot, but smooth frames. My potato, on the other hand, which I was stuck with for a while due to having to replace my first potato, which led to this mid range, cannot run it very well unless I drop the settings to lowest and, even then, I don't get the performance the mid range I have gets.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
A demo IS an actual game, just an early or stripped down version, which one depends on whether the demo is released before completion of the full game. Saying this demo isn't a game is the same as saying the original PC port demo of Halo CE isn't a game. As far as performance, yeah, it does generate heat, as does pretty much every Unity game, that's just a quirk of the engine, but that is not the issue I was commenting on.
I understand that. May I know what are the constant frames you usually have on Bethesda games as compared to this? Because something tells me that your opinion of smooth FPS is very different from mine.

As compared to Illusion, put it this way.

This Demo has been in development for six years.

Illusion made Honey Select in 2016, AI Shoujo in 2020. Both of these games were released in the same time that this Demo was supposedly being made. Osana was announced in 2015, which means that this DEMO, with limited content, should be expected to NOT have any form of optimisation issues, namely FPS drops, if it's supposed to be a simple Demo.

Look, my primary issue as to why I immediately deleted the game is because my FPS dropped to 20 from an expected 144. A drop of that scale in an INDIE game raises eyebrows.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
why is this here?
and wow i never expected the first rival to come out...
only like what? 7 years?
so now theres 6(?) more rivals.

• Love
Reactions: Dr.Buttlet

LordKurama

Feb 21, 2019
I like the game, tho I'm only going to follow it on here in the hopes some mad lad mods the shit out of it and makes it a good hentai game.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Normaly id be, meh...... no sexual content, but i know this game and it's fun as hell even back when it was just starting out. It can also be anoyingly frustrating (like when you drag a victim to a hidingspot and someone sees you).

It does give you that hitman vibe of planing your moves and discovering ways to complete a senerio, aldo the 5-7 day limit for each senario and the fact each day has a working time cycle, also make it harder.

Highly recommended to check this out everyone, its fun.
Is it still hard to run if you don't have a proper gaming PC or laptop because of his code?

Kaiors

Nov 16, 2018
I have a problem, when starting, after configuring the screen, it remains black screen and does not access the menu or game start

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes