1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

MorimStone

Feb 14, 2018
So I was like F it I'll download it after sooo long just to see I open the game and boom black screen of doom had to force close it just to get rid of it.

May 11, 2020
I've heard about this "game" for years and tried to give it a shot. The graphics are awful (feels like I'm wearing the wrong prescription glasses), I have no idea where I am going and the students seem to be controled by a hive mind.

Like at the start Osana tells the dude to meet her on the roof at lunch time and I go there and... nothing happens?
I buy information about her dark secrets, learn that she has a stalker, so I try to talk to the stalker and she won't talk to me?

I could try to collect the panty shots of the school girls but that just naff and time consuming, so I can get information on how to kill her but it seems so much more effort.

Yeah. I'll wait until the full game comes out (just in time to watch fucking Halley's comet fly by) to play

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
if this is going to be on this site i think it need some sort of sex mod like come i can under stand if some one put it here with all the murder and rely depressing stuff in the game i just think it should have a sex mod if you put it on this site

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Wow I had no idea this game had so much negativity. Dev indeed is heading wrong path from what I'v read so far in comments.

It is only natural to learn some coding before you start to code anything serious, same as with driving a car.

You go to school get taught how to property drive, learn all the fundamentals and once passed carry on in life.

And polish driving skills with time.

From what I imagine, dev opened new project as he just started to code, made patreon on same day.

A real man doesn't drop excuses over and over. Accepting criticism is part of development. Take it hard or go home :cautious:

Being offered with help over your own mistakes (when people is right) it just shows how carrying the community he managed to build up is. But from what I read so far, dev carrys big ego, bigger than he's own balls it seems.

I honestly pity all the donors he's milking at the moment. Neither of us know the real causes, maybe he's really having some sort of difficulty's in life and I'm not talking about the problems with coding. Otherwise if I'm wrong, he's just another idiot on earth then.

The dev clearly lacks management and planing skills, which i'm certain people is being taught that from what? early of kindergarden up to higher schools (and life itself). I hope dev will sort out he's bs in life and will start developing this game like right now.

In my eyes this is a junk and not worth, neither your time or your money. There's far more better unrecognized games out there, that truly needs support. This website has plenty of good starting developers that are showing stable progress, has potential and is keeping promises, unlike this lazy dev.

Ps. I did tried this game very long time ago, cant really tell exactly when, didnt liked it at all, was curious of this games hype on internet that time, and I dont recall it being recourse heavy that time much :unsure:.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
At this point i'm actually surprised he managed to make the osana demo since he spend most of his time reading mails.
I just heard about Love letter on this thread too. How to not hide you are reaping of yandere dev xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Traptism

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Wow I had no idea this game had so much negativity. Dev indeed is heading wrong path from what I'v read so far in comments.

It is only natural to learn some coding before you start to code anything serious, same as with driving a car.

You go to school get taught how to property drive, learn all the fundamentals and once passed carry on in life.

And polish driving skills with time.

From what I imagine, dev opened new project as he just started to code, made patreon on same day.

A real man doesn't drop excuses over and over. Accepting criticism is part of development. Take it hard or go home :cautious:

Being offered with help over your own mistakes (when people is right) it just shows how carrying the community he managed to build up is. But from what I read so far, dev carrys big ego, bigger than he's own balls it seems.

I honestly pity all the donors he's milking at the moment. Neither of us know the real causes, maybe he's really having some sort of difficulty's in life and I'm not talking about the problems with coding. Otherwise if I'm wrong, he's just another idiot on earth then.

The dev clearly lacks management and planing skills, which i'm certain people is being taught that from what? early of kindergarden up to higher schools (and life itself). I hope dev will sort out he's bs in life and will start developing this game like right now.

In my eyes this is a junk and not worth, neither your time or your money. There's far more better unrecognized games out there, that truly needs support. This website has plenty of good starting developers that are showing stable progress, has potential and is keeping promises, unlike this lazy dev.

Ps. I did tried this game very long time ago, cant really tell exactly when, didnt liked it at all, was curious of this games hype on internet that time, and I dont recall it being recourse heavy that time much :unsure:.
The thing is he didn't even go to a school or other thing to be able to learn programming, he just started like that, not even knowing the bases x)

Welp, when the ego of Alex is so high he dosen't even accept criticism at all, like really not at all, you can see easily how he's fucked up when he just ban someone from his discord or something else when the guy contacting Alex is making really good criticism who can help and not just a little.

Well, in the past Tiny Build wanted to help Alex by sending a programmer so he can help with the code but you want to know what ? As soon as the guy from Tiny Build changed his code so it's more understandable and it's easier to work with, also helping with optimisation, Alex just sent back the guy from Tiny Build and reverted the code to it's spaghetti state, Alex saying that he dosen't understand the code who was infinitely better. (Remember what i said at the start with the code.)

Not only he's utterly milking the donnors, he dosen't even credit all the assets he's taken from the unity store and other places too. And he's not even using the money for the game, he's using it to buy ... A second nintendo switch and other things. Seriously x)

Well, he dosen't need management and planning skills when he's in discord all day to ban those who do various things, like calling him alex, posting memes, things like that. (His real name is Alex and he himself said it publicly x) Or doing streams, telling pepole to kill themself orother things.

I agree that this game is not worth the money and time and that there's better games. Oh and for those who are saying that he's a one-man team and that can be normal that he's taking so long, i'm telling you that no, it's not normal. Proof ? Go see Five nights at freddy's. The guy develloping this is solo too and he's done a good number of games and he's a good guy too. Meanwhile Alex dosen't progress in his game at all and he's dragging it for more than 6 fucking years now ! And he will not stop.

And you want to know other things ? He's done some serious weird things in the past, to the point he was utterly banned from 4Chan at some point ! (Or another site who is like this too, don't remeber exactly since i've looked the history of yandev (alex) some time ago already.) I'm not saying all the things he have done, would take too long to exlplain, even more if i explain, since i can go far for nothing x)

If you want to know more about him, you can go search some videos of some youtubers who explain all of this and better than me. Don't worry about the proofs and sources, there are plenty.

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
I was gonna download this until i remembered watching somebody on youtube telling me their high end pc couldn't get past 40 fps on this. How is my potato gonna handle this lmao.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'll reopen the thread for now, but please keep it on the motherfucking topic.

We don't care about the dev threatening suicide, buying reddits, or drinking cum chalices, this is about the Yandere Simulator game.

Use this thread if you wish to talk about how big a cunt the dev is: https://f95zone.to/threads/yandev-dumpster-fire-thread.60693/

May 11, 2020
For me its a black screen what a fantastic game
I had this too, increase the graphic quality as you open to fix.
Either that, press ENTER key once the music starts. The menu did show up for me (along with some weird graphical glitches) but after that I was able to start

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes