1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so i decided to look into this scam
and i found out it has 2 fan games in the making:eek:

one by this guy (called love letter)
and one by Sara's School Life (which is also the devs name i guess)
anyway they don't have a patreon or something, not much information:unsure:
they also just started to work on the games and already have developed more content. then this crap in over 4 years...:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nothing like another game on here that will never be finished
I don't quite see it that way just yet, I see no indication of a game that won't be completed, unlike others already on here I could name.

This game needs to die already. The Dev is just a waste of space at this point.
Not going to happen any time soon, he seems to be chugging along nicely, albeit slower than average due to being the only full dev on the project, the rest being volunteers that only contribute as time allows.

I'd be curious if anyone knows of any NSFW mods for this game. I've looked around but everything seems pretty well-scrubbed.
There aren't any, at least not yet. Considering how active he is about the mods that do exist, he would probably kill any attempt before it took off, so the best bet is to wait for the full game. Not to mention how annoying it is to have to redo everything when he updates since an update could do some fairly major changes to the code at any point.

It's all well and good until you realize there's still nine more of these fucking people to code into the game and it took all these years just to make the easiest one. :HideThePain:
Those nine years left a sort of template that should speed up the rest. He will have to do all the unique stuff the hard way, but the basic stuff that they all get is done already, he just needs to copy and paste that part and then focus on the rest. It will take time, but not as much as doing every single rival line by line from start to finish like he had to for Osana because there was no previous rival.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
I'd be curious if anyone knows of any NSFW mods for this game. I've looked around but everything seems pretty well-scrubbed.
I remember several years ago when the bath/shower was first created (2015?) there were a few nude mods around.
As you said it seems most of those have been lost to the void, its simply been too long... (a trademark of yandev).

i found this:

Its not quite what we're looking for, but it looks like thats all thats left.

Its possible that i have some better files on an old yandere version somewhere on my computer, but i havent touched it in years and dont remember where i put it.. or if it was even this computer..
No clue if the old files would work even if i found them though, its been years.
Ill look around on my computer a bit... but no promises im afraid.

Fun fact: did you know yandere-chan is one of the girls that show up in ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

RandomQ

Jun 15, 2017
Would honestly kill pay for a VN where you play as the guy. But perhaps 10+ (11 minimum) routes would be too much...

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Those nine years left a sort of template that should speed up the rest. He will have to do all the unique stuff the hard way, but the basic stuff that they all get is done already, he just needs to copy and paste that part and then focus on the rest. It will take time, but not as much as doing every single rival line by line from start to finish like he had to for Osana because there was no previous rival.
God, I'd love to live in whatever dimension you're in right now

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So why's this uploaded to this webpage again..?
Because it was approved, just like every other game that is here. It doesn't have to have sex, that's where the no sexual content tag comes in.

I remember several years ago when the bath/shower was first created (2015?) there were a few nude mods around.
As you said it seems most of those have been lost to the void, its simply been too long... (a trademark of yandev).

i found this:

Its not quite what we're looking for, but it looks like thats all thats left.

Its possible that i have some better files on an old yandere version somewhere on my computer, but i havent touched it in years and dont remember where i put it.. or if it was even this computer..
No clue if the old files would work even if i found them though, its been years.
Ill look around on my computer a bit... but no promises im afraid.

Fun fact: did you know yandere-chan is one of the girls that show up in ?
I just wish YanDev hadn't put that stupid barrier in the way of walking out of the locker room dressed in a towel or less and that we still had a naked option. It specifically states it works for her nude body, which is no longer in the game to my knowledge. The closest I could get is towel only when I tried to walk out to randomly kill Midori because her annoying interjections in the development videos got stuck in my head. I failed to walk out in just the towel and there was no nude option.

Would honestly kill pay for a VN where you play as the guy. But perhaps 10+ (11 minimum) routes would be too much...
I could potentially see a fan game doing that, though it would probably be after YanDev is done so he doesn't instantly kill the project.

God, I'd love to live in whatever dimension you're in right now
You already are, I simply know what I said to be true because I have done it. The only parts he would have to type out are those with any actual differences and replacing variables from the copied rival to the one being worked on. Let's say he uses $Osana as Osana's variable. Any of the lines that would only change $Osana to, let's use Raibaru because I completely forgot the other rival names, $Raibaru could just be copied and pasted as they are now with only the change from $Osana to $Raibaru being done by hand. That would NOT work for schedule code, however, as he has specifically stated every single rival will have a unique schedule. That means he would not be able to use the code that puts Osana on the roof at lunch time for Raibaru in this example as Raibaru would be somewhere completely different doing something completely different.

Last edited:

One giant Dragon

Jun 20, 2017
Because it was approved, just like every other game that is here. It doesn't have to have sex, that's where the no sexual content tag comes in.

I just wish YanDev hadn't put that stupid barrier in the way of walking out of the locker room dressed in a towel or less and that we still had a naked option. It specifically states it works for her nude body, which is no longer in the game to my knowledge. The closest I could get is towel only when I tried to walk out to randomly kill Midori because her annoying interjections in the development videos got stuck in my head. I failed to walk out in just the towel and there was no nude option.

I could potentially see a fan game doing that, though it would probably be after YanDev is done so he doesn't instantly kill the project.

You already are, I simply know what I said to be true because I have done it. The only parts he would have to type out are those with any actual differences and replacing variables from the copied rival to the one being worked on. Let's say he uses $Osana as Osana's variable. Any of the lines that would only change $Osana to, let's use Raibaru because I completely forgot the other rival names, $Raibaru could just be copied and pasted as they are now with only the change from $Osana to $Raibaru being done by hand. That would NOT work for schedule code, however, as he has specifically stated every single rival will have a unique schedule. That means he would not be able to use the code that puts Osana on the roof at lunch time for Raibaru in this example as Raibaru would be somewhere completely different doing something completely different.
Just because you have done it doesnt mean yandev is actually able to comprehend the methods needed to make template-able code. Afaik his code is a convoluted mess and I dont think it will be able to handle much more content before you'd need a nasa supercomputer to run it. SomeOrdinaryGamers has a really beefy pc that should be overkill for this game but only barely gets 50-60 fps (that was pre-Osana though, but unless yandev reworked the code heavily it doesnt matter)

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Nothing like another game on here that will never be finished
Another one to add to the pile on this site, no doubt.

This game needs to die already. The Dev is just a waste of space at this point.
From what I could gather, the game isn't doing so hot at the moment. With the release of fangames basing their idea around the initial spin (most recently Love Letter, previously known as LoveSick) which put the pressure on the dev to actually put in some work, as well as more and more people piling on to this topic and informing the audience of the shady things the dev has been doing, his Patreon seemed to have taken a nosedive.
And yes, the dev is the main problem there, not because of his bad coding (I enjoyed plenty of games with a shitty codebase), but because of his hubris and utter contempt when it comes to handling criticism.

tolbot1094

Jun 30, 2018
From what I could gather, the game isn't doing so hot at the moment. With the release of fangames basing their idea around the initial spin (most recently Love Letter, previously known as LoveSick) which put the pressure on the dev to actually put in some work, as well as more and more people piling on to this topic and informing the audience of the shady things the dev has been doing, his Patreon seemed to have taken a nosedive.
And yes, the dev is the main problem there, not because of his bad coding (I enjoyed plenty of games with a shitty codebase), but because of his hubris and utter contempt when it comes to handling criticism.
Correct, this guy is the biggest twat that you can imagine. The stand out thing would be threatening the Love Letter dev to stop making the game or he would kill himself.

jadaiman

Dec 10, 2018
That's kinda interesting. he got pressured for Osana and etc. on month ago and now release the new update.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just because you have done it doesnt mean yandev is actually able to comprehend the methods needed to make template-able code. Afaik his code is a convoluted mess and I dont think it will be able to handle much more content before you'd need a nasa supercomputer to run it. SomeOrdinaryGamers has a really beefy pc that should be overkill for this game but only barely gets 50-60 fps (that was pre-Osana though, but unless yandev reworked the code heavily it doesnt matter)
From what I understand, I have not actually looked into the code to confirm this, that is the case. He isn't as skilled as quite a few of the other devs out there, so his code is a bunch of jumbled spaghetti from what I've heard. I don't think we'll be needing a supercomputer, but it will be a massive pain for any modders in the future given how disorganized it probably is.

I really didn't expect to find this here of all places
Nor did I, but I am glad to see it as that means possibly avoiding contributing to a dev that has yet to earn my funding.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Because somebody uploaded it, of course. It isn't exactly banned, and before you say something about there being no sex, that's why the no sexual content tag exists.
No. That's not what i meant. The "no sex" thing is a whole 'nother can of worms, cos this site just doesn't give a fuck about user experience, and i can't delete tags from my search because not a single competent person managing this site ever thought that maybe it's worth to actually make the page user-friendly - fine, i've accepted it, can't fix stupidity.

I meant, why the everloving fuck is this thing here, when it's on so many other platforms already? what was the point of uploading it here? Is this going to become a normal game pirate site now?

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes