1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I wasn't expecting this game... here! Now i'm justinking about Yuno Gasai's Own hentai game,.

Wait.. We have a hentai with Yuno? Anyway i won't play it, but thoses jokes in commentary selection is worth the fight :KEK:

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Twistty, your Cleveland is showin'!

Did people wait 6 years for this? I mean, I just tried playing it, and here's what I've gathered:

- The menu is a mess. Black images, pink text going everywhere because that Incel dev couldn't find a way to properly render it so it looks like shit.

- The intrudoctory cutscene is 3edgy5me, poorly rendered and dubbed terribly. Plause to the VAs who try to do something with the material they're given, but the delivery is terrible and monotonous when not stereotyped. It's like watching an hentai dub of the '90, with less budget.

- The control scheme is frankly terrible. WASD I can accept, but the "no arrows" control just slanders my way of playing the game. I basically have to play with my left hand the whole time and alternating between running and walking is a constant and I keep hitting the giggle button on accident and with the other hand I have to control the mouse for the camera which is by the way ATROCIOUS because it's lagging and keeps being janky and utterly impossible to control in a proper way.

- This game tries to be the weeb poorer version of Hitman but with so many poorer Hitmans you'd think this would actually learn its lesson and give you different ways to play the game, but to even know what to do I HAVE to take panty shots? Like, this is so borderline creep and disgusting (a bit hypocritical to say that here, but this is not a game where you're meant to play the usual boy/creep who irl would never ever get laid with his mom or sis and would probably be internalized) and limiting of the gameplay because I don't even know what I have to do to take those panty shots! I don't know where to go, I don't know what to do, the tutorial is generic and useless, the map is whack and doesn't work... And now the game tells me that it's become "Gal Gun" and I don't even have a Quintessential Gamer to guide me through it.

- Also, Life Note. Just... Life Note. I can't even.

Good Job YanDev, you've become a parody of yourself.

Last edited:

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
I never actually thought I would see the day when this game out. 2020 really is the pandora's box of years.

Enigma23

Apr 17, 2020
I don't know what's funnier
The fact Osana's actually fucking out
Or the fact that half the people who get this are more than likely throwing their computers into a literal ball of fire from the sheer amount of lines you run per frame

D

Deleted member 112288

btw does somoene remeber how long ago he anouched osana as the first rival?

Reactions: Skyzenski

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh sh-, So I can be a socio or a psycho or both? COUNT ME IN!!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know, if you wanted to use your PC as a heating device this game would be ideal.
I'm not sure I have plans* to turn my toaster to a grill...Guess I'll pass but...
The feature tho...be a socio or a psycho or both...Talk about my dream game... ; n;

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes