Mar 23, 2019
sorry for being dumb, but anyone know location of npc that give you the signature move? I can't seem to get the fire and wind and dark type move
Wind is in the gym top right of Big City. Fire is in the Japanese village gym, and dark is either inside forest where Leo is located or where the secret shop is

Reactions: haremmaou

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I love the structure and polish of this game but the x-ray really ruins it. Turns what could be a sexy scene into some weird HR Giger shit.

Reactions: Xantia1

haremmaou

Jun 29, 2018
so, we get normal signature move flawless advance in the first gym in big city, the water signature move illusive mirror strike in the harbor town gym, the fire signature move flare impact in the wano village gym, the light signature move light flash in the church, the earth signature move realm shaker after defeat the man below hot spring, the dark signature move melancholic resentment after defeat the ninja guy on top in the old road map, and the wind signature nature's allure move in the second gym in big city. Am I right?

O&M's

May 18, 2018
What does the Yarimon flashing red and shaking indicate mid-battle? I see it pretty frequently and still don't know what it means.

haremmaou

Jun 29, 2018
What does the Yarimon flashing red and shaking indicate mid-battle? I see it pretty frequently and still don't know what it means.
I think it when some yarimon ability to change the stat, like whisker ability is lower opposite hit and increase it's attack when it enter the field

graicaro

Apr 25, 2024
Sup guy does anyone know how to unlock the second scene form Totoro, she's number 32 on dex, i've tried everything and even tested the door with the bad endings but that didn't do anything TOTORO.png

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Sup guy does anyone know how to unlock the second scene form Totoro, she's number 32 on dex, i've tried everything and even tested the door with the bad endings but that didn't do anything View attachment 3960447
You have to accept seeing her drinking Pee when she gets captured in the Ruins. In the Post Game, that's possible if you go to the Secret Dev Room and replay the Ruins Event.

graicaro

Apr 25, 2024
You have to accept seeing her drinking Pee when she gets captured in the Ruins. In the Post Game, that's possible if you go to the Secret Dev Room and replay the Ruins Event.
Thank you so much my guy, I was pulling my hair out of my existence, I was stressed out as fuck, you come like I came playing this, god bless!!

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Scene with Hikari: You must buy the Matsutake Mushrooms from the Secret Shop and do the Threesome scene with her Mom first, then you'll find Hikari waiting for you in Wano Village.

The Scene with Leo: Go to Central, click on the Left Flame by the Door of Central Tower to leave Flare inside the Tower, then go to Big City and go inside the House that has DLC written in it West of Big City.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes