tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Once you get mechanics down, game is a bit of a cinch.
Managed to beat the game without cheat tackle by just abusing the stat mechanics, opponent inability to switch and Yarimon from the beginning of the game. Here's what I had:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps if anyone gets stuck trying to do a Cheat Tackle free run for the dev message. I'm sure it could be optimised but this is probably one of the most accessible ways as almost all the pieces are available early on or through leveling.
What's the reward for clearing the game without the tackle?

Mar 23, 2019
anyone know how to remove chikepu's status debuff immunity in the data files?
While not technically "removing the immunity" entirely, you can probably change Chikepu's nature/passive to another one in N_Yarimon_DB.json file. The "tokuseiId" value is what decides the specific Yarimon's nature, so changing the number at the end of it will change its nature.

Reactions: philtwo

O&M's

May 18, 2018
This x-ray stuff is kinda gross. I don't particularly hate x-ray, but the way it's drawn for this game makes it look less like an x-ray, and more like their body is literally being opened up. To make this even harder to ignore, when the MC ejaculates, the semen sometimes looks like it is leaking out from their insides to their skin.

Wish there was an option to turn it off, since I like the artwork, and I'm enjoying the game itself.

EDIT: Are the voice settings broken or something? I have voices enabled, but I have yet to hear a single voice. My player level is around 30 right now.

Weed95ct

Mar 3, 2022
This x-ray stuff is kinda gross. I don't particularly hate x-ray, but the way it's drawn for this game makes it look less like an x-ray, and more like their body is literally being opened up. To make this even harder to ignore, when the MC ejaculates, the semen sometimes looks like it is leaking out from their insides to their skin.

Wish there was an option to turn it off, since I like the artwork, and I'm enjoying the game itself.

EDIT: Are the voice settings broken or something? I have voices enabled, but I have yet to hear a single voice. My player level is around 30 right now.
in the game audio bgm and sfx voice is inesistent

yurip

Nov 29, 2022
I wonder if it will be possible to apply the dlc from here into the steam game...
I can't buy it from their website. I wish i could support them more on Steam.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
What's the reward for clearing the game without the tackle?
10 bond stars and a dev message expressing surprise you didn't use it beyond the first fight. It ain't much but it's a fun self imposed challenge. The bond stars are used to improve the rank of a Yarimon but tbh if you got that far without them you don't need them.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
How do you access the DLC scene replay? It looks like just like the same base game set of 67 scenes in the main menu.
Some of the DLC content is in the encyclopedia, they're blue mark checklist stuff.
The rest is also post game but not included in encyclopedia, for NTR "Bad End" content it's the door that appears outside the ruins area on Old road, the other is in the Secret Development lab in a secret passage on the bottom left of the Gallery room and it contains the Scat stuff Nyuu is known for. Not my taste so I didn't personally see either but it's there if you want it.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
How do i get this one? It says she is in the ruins but all she does there is the crossdress thing and nothing more
That one is the crossdress scene, if you said no to watching the urine drinking during the ruins event it's why you don't have it. (Figured that out after skipping that one myself). You can replay the scenario in full if you really want it through the Secret Development lab in the post game.

Reactions: Arrascaeta
4.60 star(s) 65 Votes