Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
is there a point of clearing the game without using the cheat skill? and wut the Bond Stars?

about the cheat skill.... kind of... There's an optional area where you can keep going through one opponent after another at a fixed level like some of the pokemon games. But you're not able to use the monster you start the game with. So you're forced to win without the cheat skill if you want to do that. You also can't use the cheat skill during the final boss. Otherwise, you can basically go to town (and even get a rating in the dev room that gets better based on how much you used the skill).

as for bond stars, don't know the full mechanics, but it's basically another power boost. But if you just spam the cheat skill, it kinda doesn't matter much

DrM3th

Aug 14, 2019
sorry that i ask but does someone now more of those games with this nice artwork and animation?
Same artist made a game called Free fuck tickets, or something like that and it's pretty enjoyable, but that's it...I also search to find some other artists with this kind of animation/drawings but couldn't find anything...

addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
ALSO, you get a message from the Dev when you meet him! If he sees that you only used the skill that one SCRIPTED time, he'll be surprised!
And I'm currently replaying the game to get that message!
Pros: The game is more challenging! You need to know which trainer you fight first. Also, you MUST lose that first Leo fight in order to proceed in the game.
Cons: The DLC item! The new DLC item makes your Yarimon very strong. I kinda put mine on Chikepu and he became roided! Even without the cheat move, he can sweep everything.
So what happens if i beat Leo in our first encounter? Because that's exactly what I did and haven't encountered a problem yet

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Well the DLC was a bit underwhelming (imo). Instead of bonus scenes all over the place it would've been cooler to have a new map where everything happens in some sort of mini-story. Now you're just flying around trying to get all the little scenes, and the last Leo scene is bugged out and doesn't work in the study room.

That being said, the DLC developer room revealed that the dev plans to work on "many more games" together with the girl doing all the translation stuff an other things. Really fantastic, looking forward!
Huh? The Leo scene isn't bugged, it's just kinda hard to understand how to obtain
You need to clear all scenes with Flare first (the last character in the yariman dex), after that, you can remove the cheated yarimon from your team in front of the Central Tower by interacting with the blue and yellow flame
Once you've done that, you can do the Leo event

I do agree tho, I would've preferred an actual "main quest" for the DLC, but to be fair, there isn't much to explain in the story, most if not all questions are already answered

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
So what happens if i beat Leo in our first encounter? Because that's exactly what I did and haven't encountered a problem yet
It's almost impossible to win against the first Leo fight if you don't use the cheat tackle, as she have a level 37 Yarimon which is normally too high level for you at this point in the story (I think the maximum level you can reach at this point is 15, and that's including the strong trainers you won't be able to defeat without cheat tackle at this point)
You also cannot go further unless you fight her, so you can't go to other routes to find more trainers to gain levels
There's no special reward for winning or losing this fight however, she only praise you if you win, nothing else

Last edited:
Reactions: addkim18

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Without the cheat tackle? With your Yarimon at level 11 or so?! Well congrats on beating her then because with her having 3 Yarimon and one of them level 37, that's kind of an impossible battle. If you used the Cheat Tackle, you won't get the message from the Dev though. Also, whether you win or lose, you get the Level Up because it's a freebie battle anyways.

Reactions: addkim18

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
You need to clear all scenes with Flare first (the last character in the yariman dex), after that, you can remove the cheated yarimon from your team in front of the Central Tower by interacting with the blue and yellow flame
Once you've done that, you can do the Leo event
Thanks I will try that out later..

daedricknight

Nov 26, 2017
I can't find the secret area where Soliche is, (lava one apparently ) can someone tell me where it is, please.
Start in Big City and head east into the Road of Beginnings. Continue going straight east until you reach the tree line as far east as you can go. A few steps to the south is a patch of dirt leading into the trees, that is entrance to the area where you catch Soliche.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
Once you get mechanics down, game is a bit of a cinch.
Managed to beat the game without cheat tackle by just abusing the stat mechanics, opponent inability to switch and Yarimon from the beginning of the game. Here's what I had:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps if anyone gets stuck trying to do a Cheat Tackle free run for the dev message. I'm sure it could be optimised but this is probably one of the most accessible ways as almost all the pieces are available early on or through leveling.

Reactions: Slim0Shady
4.60 star(s) 65 Votes