Mar 23, 2019
if you wanna mess with the cheat tackle skill to prevent yourself from using it (after the 2nd intro battle of course since it locks out your main skill) go to "data\www\data_en\N_Yarimon_DB.json" and search for 800000 and change it to whatever you want. (if anyone wants to share how to completely remove the skill please do.)
It's also just possible to change it out after you gain a 5th skill with Chikepu

Mar 23, 2019
Well the DLC was a bit underwhelming (imo). Instead of bonus scenes all over the place it would've been cooler to have a new map where everything happens in some sort of mini-story. Now you're just flying around trying to get all the little scenes, and the last Leo scene is bugged out and doesn't work in the study room.

That being said, the DLC developer room revealed that the dev plans to work on "many more games" together with the girl doing all the translation stuff an other things. Really fantastic, looking forward!
DLC1 was made in 3 months after the game had originally released with all the art newly drawn and animated in that time frame, so it's reasonable for its lack of content, on top of this, only costing a few bucks both in DLsite and 072
DLC2 is being made as of right now and is seemingly a lot bigger than DLC1 in contents - confirmed new Yarimons (possibly a legendary from ingame map files), new girls, and possibly an entire new area.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
is there a point of clearing the game without using the cheat skill? and wut the Bond Stars?
Enjoying the challenge, natural balance, and progression of a game? I feel bad for people who cheat in good games, you'll forever miss out on that amazing first time experience. Even if you try a playthrough without cheating later on, it won't be the same since you know how things work.

Welp, I haven't played it yet myself, but from the reviews, it certainly seems the type worth playing legit. To each their own and all, but it is sad to see so many people cheating their way through great games.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: philtwo and dotard9

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Enjoying the challenge, natural balance, and progression of a game? I feel bad for people who cheat in good games, you'll forever miss out on that amazing first time experience. Even if you try a playthrough without cheating later on, it won't be the same since you know how things work.

Welp, I haven't played it yet myself, but from the reviews, it certainly seems the type worth playing legit. To each their own and all, but it is sad to see so many people cheating their way through great games.
ALSO, you get a message from the Dev when you meet him! If he sees that you only used the skill that one SCRIPTED time, he'll be surprised!
And I'm currently replaying the game to get that message!
Pros: The game is more challenging! You need to know which trainer you fight first. Also, you MUST lose that first Leo fight in order to proceed in the game.
Cons: The DLC item! The new DLC item makes your Yarimon very strong. I kinda put mine on Chikepu and he became roided! Even without the cheat move, he can sweep everything.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
4.60 star(s) 65 Votes