DDBBA

May 25, 2018
Have they added more grown women to this game, i wanted to play this but a lot of the characters look a bit too young for my linking, i am not judging, just curious

Reactions: Trisula

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Have they added more grown women to this game, i wanted to play this but a lot of the characters look a bit too young for my linking, i am not judging, just curious
Most main girls are young, majority map enemies are 18+, but there's only about 10 significantly adult scenes. I'd say your looking at 30% loli (on account of the main LI's having multiple scenes, MC is young so no surprise his LI's are too), 60% young adult and 10% mature.

Reactions: DDBBA

XXXGrl

Jul 30, 2017
Not really. Its more "animated" as in 2 frames per animation.
You've made a good point... I guess I was being literal. They are animated like gif loops, but they transition to different stages/loops... so a scene isn't as simple and a single animated loop. It's certainly not a hentai film level of animation.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Out of the loop, apologies. Did Kagura do this and somehow get the DLC done in record time or is it fan work?
I believe Nyuu (the developer) has the original files and just had to replace the censored animations with the uncensored ones. What took probably longer was the translation.

Not really. Its more "animated" as in 2 frames per animation.
Quality matters a lot. This game feels more alive with its animations than other games with many more frames. Simply because so much changes during the frames and the love for detail. These are among if not the best animations I've ever seen in any NSFW game.

Last edited:

assbutt6969

Aug 6, 2024
I'll have to check it out, but I kind of half like half hate this artist.

The main issue is his adding way too much motion lines and extra detail that cover up details. Some of his h-manga has defloration but you can't really tell because any blood is just covered by way too much other stuff.

He's like a hentai manga Frank Miller, everyone in the FM-verse is made of squares and he just adds additional squares on top of it.

I like his female character designs and situations... someone needs to just stop him before he adds 6 layers of unnecessary detail.

• Haha
Reactions: thedevilyouknow

addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
For those who want to immediately have a high level team from the start just use the save editor, unpack and search for "TrainerLv" which is just above "KeikenKakera" or your exp shards.

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
Most main girls are young, majority map enemies are 18+, but there's only about 10 significantly adult scenes. I'd say your looking at 30% loli (on account of the main LI's having multiple scenes, MC is young so no surprise his LI's are too), 60% young adult and 10% mature.
:/ Bummer, thanks for the reply

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Well the DLC was a bit underwhelming (imo). Instead of bonus scenes all over the place it would've been cooler to have a new map where everything happens in some sort of mini-story. Now you're just flying around trying to get all the little scenes, and the last Leo scene is bugged out and doesn't work in the study room.

That being said, the DLC developer room revealed that the dev plans to work on "many more games" together with the girl doing all the translation stuff an other things. Really fantastic, looking forward!

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Well the DLC was a bit underwhelming (imo). Instead of bonus scenes all over the place it would've been cooler to have a new map where everything happens in some sort of mini-story. Now you're just flying around trying to get all the little scenes, and the last Leo scene is bugged out and doesn't work in the study room.

That being said, the DLC developer room revealed that the dev plans to work on "many more games" together with the girl doing all the translation stuff an other things. Really fantastic, looking forward!
It's the same feeling of walking in circles in the same bushes. Gotta catch rape em all :BootyTime:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Man, they are doing some solid work... this would have taken Kagura another two years...
Solid work? Nah, not really. The translation is better than in Free Fuck Ticket but clearly still not done by a native english speaker. I would have prefered if Kagura took the game, much better quality.

Reactions: Zippix

Magister Masquerade

Formerly 'Sscdrake'
Jun 24, 2018
Solid work? Nah, not really. The translation is better than in Free Fuck Ticket but clearly still not done by a native english speaker. I would have prefered if Kagura took the game, much better quality.
Well, I'm mostly talking about the decensor as that's really what I care about even with Kagura. I actually don't care all that much about the translations as long as it's readable and I know what I'm doing. Correctly translating games doesn't make their generally garbage writing any better, lol.

Don't think a higher quality translation would make this game's story or characters any less silly and amateurish. It's rare when I find a pron game where the story/writing is actually good enough to warrant a high effort translation.

Last edited:

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
if you wanna mess with the cheat tackle skill to prevent yourself from using it (after the 2nd intro battle of course since it locks out your main skill) go to "data\www\data_en\N_Yarimon_DB.json" and search for 800000 and change it to whatever you want. (once your guy gets more than 4 skills (lvl 13ish) you can also swap cheat tackle out of your moves list)

Last edited:
Reactions: O&M's
4.60 star(s) 65 Votes