darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
i finished the uncensored one without the DLC
got 2 "cropped" scene (the art too big so only show 1/4 top left of the image)
the scene is :
-athena's pool scene
-first part of maki's onsen scene

i thought it weird the author didnt show scat but they actually put it inside secret room in dev room.
im waiting the DLC to get uncensored.

Gerrardbro3

Aug 1, 2024
That's Nyuu for you: His specialty is Hypnosis Sex, not Pure Love stories!
As much as I agree with your opinion, that is NOT what the Dev wanted or intended this game to be.
Hadn't heard of this artist before this game. Wish we could just go together with Hikari anywhere at least during the postgame or at least have repeatable sex scenes in the year of our lord 2024 like the paradise lust devs do. I don't want to have to go to a collections tab every time. May as well just look on their pixiv or something for a similar experience that takes you out of the game.

The gross cum sounds are also not what cumming sounds like during sex and really killed any eroticism the game had for me. Great animations and pacing, but its just disgusting and annoying when the protagonist sounds like he's taking a fat diarrhea shit through their cock every 2 seconds during the sex scene. There needs to be an option to just turn that layer of sound off during gameplay.

Last edited:

Gerrardbro3

Aug 1, 2024
How do we find the disguise maker in Wano Village? The hint said to check Jizo statues and there's no more of them to check. I already defeated the star trainer disguised as one.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
How do we find the disguise maker in Wano Village? The hint said to check Jizo statues and there's no more of them to check. I already defeated the star trainer disguised as one.
Oh... so do you remember that building that is only accessed by Females Only?! On the top right of that building, the Female Ninja disguise master will be there on an espionage mission if you defeated her before. Talk to her and you'll be able to enter the building as a Female.

Reactions: Gerrardbro3

Gerrardbro3

Aug 1, 2024
Oh... so do you remember that building that is only accessed by Females Only?! On the top right of that building, the Female Ninja disguise master will be there on an espionage mission if you defeated her before. Talk to her and you'll be able to enter the building as a Female.
Thank you, this is not hinted at or alluded to at all in game. I knew where the ruined gym was, I just didn't know how to get the disguise.

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
This guide is frankly dogshit. It says nothing about actual story events, its just the script to an asinine 30 minute clickbait video on youtube narrated by some narcissistic idiot huffing their own farts the whole time.
It was good enough for me. It tells you the order and location of all the base game fights, plus where to find the monsters. There were a few parts which were unclear with bad directions, but it was fine for the most part.

Which story events? this game doesn't have a coherent story, just like pokemon. I don't expect a guide to describe every cutscene, only how to reach them. what youtube video? if you made that up as a diss, then it's pretty childish. Huffing farts is a silly insult.

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes