Nile918

Nov 3, 2021
View attachment 324063

Overview:
After a long and bloody war, the armies of the southern demonic realm known as Dhul'Maō has finally been defeated by the Free Races. The 4th Demon King lies dead at last, his Obsidian Throne ruined and without heir. The proud cambion race, children of man and fiend, has been almost wiped out, and their homeland conquered by man, el and ör. An age of liberty and peace has prospered for centuries since the fall of the 4th, yet the inherent corruption of the land is starting to show the cracks of society, as old wounds reopen, and conflicts reignite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-05
Release Date: 2019-06-14
Developer: RMSR
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0 - Back to School
Language: English

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: MEGA - -

View attachment 337932
What is the password for the vip room?

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Thank you for the feedback. The display speed was indeed a thing I wasn't so sure about. I tried to set it to the average reading speed, but I'll probably either shorten the intervals or replace it with links.

Now, as for the fight. The combat is winnable with either stat as it is merely a system test. You can cheese it simply by using Endure to restore your HP and then Struggle to attack. Doing the math, you'll always inevitably win (y) It is a very simple combat as it's just there to test the system's skeleton. I'll be adding damage randomization and other features later.

The pictures are very few as this is a very early version where I've built the mainframe for the game. If you're a fan of reading however, there's 4 scenes with one NPC which vary according to where you meet her, your sex and your choices for a total of 20 variations. As for how evil you can be, the story progression is locked behind how corrupted and evil you become. Right now, you have a single domination scene in which you do act rather evil. Coincidentally, it's the scene that has the pictures.
I just did that several times and did figure it out, but it was so irritating, and literally the first combat of the game, I just quit immediately. It's a promising premise but too much startup nonsense