Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jorgeW

Jun 23, 2022
View attachment 2218141

Overview:
Yeero is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations and pictures of women (occasionally futa) from Overwatch & Nier Automata.​

Updated: 2022-12-31
Artist: Yeero -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p, and a few in 4K, VR in 4K
Pages: 70+ pictures
Length: 85+ animations (18min+), 9 VR animations
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Torrent (2022-10-08)
Animations and Pictures
Animations: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Pictures: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Compressed: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Virtual reality animations: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Blend Files: -

New content after
2022-12-06:
Kiriko riding 1080p: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2218193 View attachment 2218198 View attachment 547976 View attachment 2218202 View attachment 2218199 View attachment 2218208 View attachment 2218201 View attachment 2218196 View attachment 2218203
View attachment 2218206 View attachment 2218194 View attachment 2218207 View attachment 2218200 View attachment 2218205 View attachment 2218209 View attachment 546227
Amazing work, thanks man.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Well... It's a little bit sad that he turned off the light when it cummed.
I prefer the WIP version one, keeping the light on.

Edit:
And I just found the screen narrowed down also. Can't see her whole ass in the nearly end.:cry:
I just went to check both version and yeah I agree the lighting in the wip version look more realistic. He also change the angle to be more up close. Original it probably means to be like one of those vertical phone videos but then he change it to a widescreen video.
kiriko_riding_c_1080p.mp4_snapshot_00.21.867.jpg kiriko_wip.mp4_snapshot_00.44.545.jpg

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
I just went to check both version and yeah I agree the lighting in the wip version look more realistic. He also change the angle to be more up close. Original it probably means to be like one of those vertical phone videos but then he change it to a widescreen video.
View attachment 2309922 View attachment 2309923
The Wip seems to be 2nd point on Watchpoint Gibraltar (OW map) while the final product is based on the Kiriko Cinematic.
I can see how some people might not like the lights going dark in the final product but honestly the bitrate is pretty good so you can still see quite a lot of detail

Reactions: Dargo89

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Why the fuck do the lights go out at the climax???????????? Like I understand wanting to do something interesting with your art but let's not kid ourselves people wanna watch the action instead.

LacyLibra

May 30, 2020
Why the fuck do the lights go out at the climax???????????? Like I understand wanting to do something interesting with your art but let's not kid ourselves people wanna watch the action instead.
Might be reading into it too much, but I think the lights cutting out is a reference to her being a shrine maiden - like she's "cleansing" him or something. Still, not really worth the change imo, but it's something.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Might be reading into it too much, but I think the lights cutting out is a reference to her being a shrine maiden - like she's "cleansing" him or something. Still, not really worth the change imo, but it's something.
pretty sure its just a refference to the Kiriko Cinematic. pretty good watch too if anyone hasn't seen it.

fakefax

Apr 3, 2021
does anyone have a full version? someone must have used yeero's blender files
Looks like a faster version of a very quick edit I did long ago to see if I could make a loop out of the original.

Related: has yeero given up on project files after the tier rework? Would have liked to try improving the loop on the swimsuit tracer animation.

Reactions: leopold15

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
Hi, anyone has the stripper DVA blend file? there is the anon link with all blend files but is extremely slow for me, so if anyone has just that, i'd appreciate it!

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Yeero that I have selected.
The files are available for one month after upload, but can be reactivated, so let me know if that is needed.
2023-03-01:

Additional information:

Vanguard84, it seems my gpu doesn't have enough vram to interpolate 4k Dva Academy and Dva Plugsuit (blowjob). Any chance you are equipped for that? It's either that or downscale.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
it seems my gpu doesn't have enough vram to interpolate 4k Dva Academy and Dva Plugsuit (blowjob)
I was interpolating Nagoo's 4k without any issues, so I can probably do that, but can you give me some links for these videos? I checked in the torrent, but only 1080p of D.Va academy is there and I'm not sure what you mean by "D.Va Plugsuit (blowjob)".

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
I was interpolating Nagoo's 4k without any issues, so I can probably do that, but can you give me some links for these videos? I checked in the torrent, but only 1080p of D.Va academy is there and I'm not sure what you mean by "D.Va Plugsuit (blowjob)".
I believe he's referring to the D.Va blowjob scene Yeero did, which are both in the archive in the OP titled "plugsuit_4k.mp4" and "academy_4k.mp4". You can find them here: Post #329

Although I should also point out that RogerW posted 60fps versions of them here, Post #331

Reactions: Asschen
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes