Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Don't play it, I just uninstalled it, Blizzard is doesn't deserve your time, a lot of fake promises and a stupid overpriced cosmetics.
My sister was playing Overwatch "2" when it came out and I was gonna play just for the fuck of it, even though I knew it was gonna suck, but they wanted my phone number. I wasn't grandfathered in even though I had started playing Overwatch since it came out. But I stopped playing before mandatory Blizzard account integration, so fuck me I guess. Glad I didn't play it, can't stand this FOMO garbage in Modern Gaming.

Aug 20, 2021
No one says you have to buy the cosmetics. They are literally for flair and nothing else
Nah man, imagine buying a product with certain features. Fast forward couple of years they decide to change the features and for you to continue using said feature you need to pay extra money. Pretty much how Netflix decided that "Oh, you're a family member who lives in a different house, better start paying more then."

It's all fair for people who only started playing OW2 cause it's free to play but it's plenty unfair for everyone who bought OW1.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
It's all fair for people who only started playing OW2 cause it's free to play but it's plenty unfair for everyone who bought OW1.
but new f2p players have nothing while most people who were pretty active in the first game have hundreds-thousands cosmetics already. anyway dont really wanna start a rant about the game here I think no one likes how expensive things have gotten but until the first story missions come out you technically didnt have to buy anything. (locking hero behind bp tiers sucks too but anyone who actively plays the game is going to reach that)

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Absolutely stellar quality as always. Only minor complaint I would have is that I feel like her Pussy looks a little bit weird in this one, like its based on some kind of janky cloth physics. Also a little bit odd how she is topless in the last sex scene but is wearing her top again for the cumshot. Everything else was great tho and the full quality version is really necessary to have a decent birate in those darker scenes

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes