VN Unity Abandoned Yellow Family [v0.2.101] [BudaCoca]

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
@Bonsey @alaska @brysie

I just released 0.2.91, it should solve the issue with the computer, available for Windows 32Bits, 64Bits and Linux 64Bits:

I also removed several references related to removed scripts that were causing warnings

My sincere thanks to everybody, let me know if there's any other issue
Yep, cleared it up, also noticed a couple more scenes that weren't there before, nice! Keep the updates coming, love it!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug 0.2.91

Show intro then used the skip function you can´t choose anything then and so you are stuck (game breaking).

Talk with Morris don´t work and you must click on the first left choice to come out.

Last edited:

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
bug 0.2.91

Show intro then used the skip function you can´t choose anything then and so you are stuck (game breaking).

Talk with Morris don´t work and you must click on the first left chocie to come out.
Confirmed, thank you for the bug report, working on solving it :)

Edit: Fixed in 0.2.92:

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
this game is great ! nice work BudaCoca (y)(y)
just one question, how can i save the game ?
Thanks! Still a WIP but I'm glad you like it

On the main screen there's a message that says "I'm sorry, there's no save game feature yet"

Anyway, there's not much to save just yet, the stats aren't affecting the relationships and the implemented story is quite short. Adding that feature means that needs to be updated each time I change something and since the base of the game still being improved, some story events got reworked and there are several features to be implemented, I've decided to wait until I have more content and more stable base

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
Thanks! Still a WIP but I'm glad you like it

On the main screen there's a message that says "I'm sorry, there's no save game feature yet"

Anyway, there's not much to save just yet, the stats aren't affecting the relationships and the implemented story is quite short. Adding that feature means that needs to be updated each time I change something and since the base of the game still being improved, some story events got reworked and there are several features to be implemented, I've decided to wait until I have more content and more stable base
omg i'm tard and don't see that message :confused: anyway i really like you game and the art is very cool !!! thanks BudaCoca :cool:(y)

Reactions: luisar018

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
Any sex yet?
Next update, tiny event of Max and Marj

If I were an artist or being using DAZ3D like other games, it would depend entirely on me the addition of new content, but everything it's drawn by the artist I commission, so it also depends on the availability of him and especially my budget

I wish I could add more, but on the other hand, there's a lot to do in the game itself so I keep working on it :)

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
While rapidly clicking to try and get the latch removing animation to end, the camera became stuck in the door close up position every time you enter bathroom after that. Elisa conversation can still happen but after fixing the latch, you can now only click on the door to leave.

Regarding that mom size 3 preview, is that still the planed size for level 3? Not even bigger than the reverends daughter or as big as that real episode of yellow fellows where she gets breast implants?

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Original art, the theme has great potential, Unity does not fascinate me but this well, I know that making art yourself and programming is difficult (I guess that's why updates are not so constant), I wish you luck and will be looking at a future of updates.

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
While rapidly clicking to try and get the latch removing animation to end, the camera became stuck in the door close up position every time you enter bathroom after that. Elisa conversation can still happen but after fixing the latch, you can now only click on the door to leave.

Regarding that mom size 3 preview, is that still the planed size for level 3? Not even bigger than the reverends daughter or as big as that real episode of yellow fellows where she gets breast implants?
Thanks for the bug report :)

During the months since the last release, I had time to fix the bug and then rebuilt the house structure and then add the latch and cause the bug again and then I recently fixed it again XD. The new animation for the latch it's shorter, takes about half of the time

The breast size of Mom, hmm, let me check that out...

mom.jpg

The female characters that are going to have this option have 4 levels, maybe the last one wasn't published

The sizes for this character, in particular, are kind of tricky. Like in that episode she had breast implants and removed them due to several problems that caused, including back pain. [Here continues]That was before taking good care of herself, nowadays she's fit and has a strong back, but she also needs a reason to take into consideration increasing her breast size.

The advantage of the way it's designed is that it doesn't go directly to a big size, it's easier to do if it's just a little bit each time, specially if she isn't so sure about getting a big increase.

This was planned since the start of the project, but at the same time it doesn't feel for me like something to do right at the start, it's more like a character evolution or something to do when you have some persuasion power over that character

I still thinking about how the game it's going to "flow". I've removed the start comic to add it in the future after some introduction to the involved characters and especially having a story to continue the branch after that. It also felt kinda slow, that's something I try to avoid, I want the player to want to read the text so I try to not make it too long or the progress too slow

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
Original art, the theme has great potential, Unity does not fascinate me but this well, I know that making art yourself and programming is difficult (I guess that's why updates are not so constant), I wish you luck and will be looking at a future of updates.
Oh, I wish I did the art myself but I don't have that skill lvl

The thing is that since I'm so bad at drawing, I ended up learning 3D modelling(no previous experience) and modelled all the objects of the game, that way the artist could focus on characters

The game nowadays internally looks like this:

HMRoomNL.png

I'm not good enough to make good 3d characters(only furniture) so I'm depending on others and after maybe 3000$ spent on art I'm kinda drained out, hehe... at least I learned a lot from this project

Next version will be out in maybe next month

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh, I wish I did the art myself but I don't have that skill lvl

The thing is that since I'm so bad at drawing, I ended up learning 3D modelling(no previous experience) and modelled all the objects of the game, that way the artist could focus on characters

The game nowadays internally looks like this:

View attachment 394717

I'm not good enough to make good 3d characters(only furniture) so I'm depending on others and after maybe 3000$ spent on art I'm kinda drained out, hehe... at least I learned a lot from this project

Next version will be out in maybe next month
How long does it take you to model a room?