VN Ren'Py Abandoned Yes, We Are [Update 4] [TeamOfOne]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Jan 22, 2020
I honestly think the same thing about the boob pockets every time I see a dev do that in a render. 99.9% of female clothing will not have boob pockets. It makes the renders look bad and the dev look lazy. Photorealistic faces and butts can only take you so far. But since everyone is sure this is a Slonique project, I'll just ignore it and continue on.

Reactions: Ozzice13

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
In my opinion, even if the pictures are good and the story is bad, the whole thing is worthless.
And 17 renders for the first release? That sounds like not much.
Good thing I didn't download it yet. ^^
The pictures do look good, though.
Yes, thats less from something in other 0.1 game start releases I played before. This can only be a preview of a demo and I hope there are more renders and game fun in future. Needs to be edited somehow and have to be updated. So lets wait what´s in the next update(s) before give it up. ;)

Reactions: HorizonD

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
more like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 version.. lol. :devilish:

First demo of badik will have more cnt tent then this one when or if its ever finished, i hope its not slonique then it will only get 7 updates then abandoned again.

• Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
This looks more like a wondergames work than sloniques. UI looks same than in his other game and MC's name is the same

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I usually try games after 2 or 3 updates, after they get some reviews, if the ratings are high. This one i noticed in the updates and while hovering the mouse over it the pictures looked quality and the mom seemed hot to me, so i decided to try it.
What i found out is like 30 seconds of gameplay, just a couple of renders, has to be one of the shortest if not the shortest first release ever. So really difficult to say anything about the game other than that the renders look good.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Mmm... Would anyone care to explain this to me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm guessing below shows the total sum that goes to the dev after Patreon gets its cut but I'd like a confirmation from someone who knows that for a fact.

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
Whole thing seems a bit rushed. A bit of build up would be nice. Oh and no Clarke Kent hairstyle. That's a definate hard pass

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Maybe it isn't Slonique. Just a devout desicple. I don't know which is better :unsure:

I love the milf but i always loved the women in Slonique's games. Its just that everything else killed it for me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok played this demo .. can't wait to see where you go with this game .. well is putting it mildly ......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
If anyone hase interest i have nothing to do at the moment so i create an incest patch.Have fun with it :).
Install: extract the file into the main folder (Where the game exe is)
Added patch to OP.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
If anyone hase interest i have nothing to do at the moment so i create an incest patch.Have fun with it :).
Install: extract the file into the main folder (Where the game exe is)
Thanks a lot for it, dear mate.
Also because that one in the first page post can't be downloaded - site blocked. Or it's only me, perhaps.

Let's give a chance for some due respect to the developer and let's see how it seems before criticizing, however.

With best regards.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Also because that one in the dirst page post can't be downloaded - site blocked. Or it's only me, perhaps.
no it´s not only you.Zippyshare is blocked in germany too
Phanex could you maybe upload theincest patch on a different hoster? because Zippyshare is blocked in few countries

Reactions: JagHond and Phanex

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A good start.

A bit on the short side, but there is certainly room to develop this and the quality of renders make all the difference. (y):coffee:

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes