• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Yes, We Are [Update 4] [TeamOfOne]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
The rewritten again and again incest patch still does not work. Title on dialog box says 'Mom', but he still refers to her as 'Samantha' or 'my friend'. She refers to herself once as his 'friend' as well.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The rewritten again and again incest patch still does not work. Title on dialog box says 'Mom', but he still refers to her as 'Samantha' or 'my friend'. She refers to herself once as his 'friend' as well.
Did you try mine? I don't have that issue.

Untitled.jpg

And here's another.

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Punto

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Did you try mine? I don't have that issue.
You mean your edited script file? No, I didn't. I finished the five minutes of the update and got the gist. Besides, whoever created the pseudo-official patch should know that it's still crap and fix it.

Thanks anyway, though.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I may have missed it when in reading the forums, could be dev forgot to update the change log, change log still shows v0.0.1.
Yet, this is release 4? what has changed?
I agree the renders are very good.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
whoever created the pseudo-official patch should know that it's still crap and fix it.
pseudo patch? i attach you a 2 screenshots one is where the game start and the second is a scene from the new version the patch is working there.When you are to lazy to quite me or @ me and show me that in a screenshot then it is your problem then.oh by the way when the patch is so bad why didn't say other people that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Update4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
I found this i-patch script on another site and it wasn't that great so I decided to go through it and fix lines to make it more family friendly. let me know if I went to far with dialog or not. I didn't change every line, but I did try to spice it up some EDIT- PUT IN THE game FOLDER. the first time I started up the game it errored, the second time the game and script worked fine. It was because I didnt extract Rpa that that happened I am sure. you can do that if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: JagHond

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for sharing, and if this shouldn't work, please be sure that it wouldn't have been your fault.
I mean that at least you tried to do something and fix that, mate.

With best regards.

Reactions: perseus420

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I installed the patch too, loaded a game and had the same issue as everybody else. Mom was called Mom but MC spoke of her as friend.

Then I started a new game, skipped through everything (yes, that still works here after the update) and the patch was working fine. Never had that before.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I installed the patch too, loaded a game and had the same issue as everybody else. Mom was called Mom but MC spoke of her as friend.

Then I started a new game, skipped through everything (yes, that still works here after the update) and the patch was working fine. Never had that before.
can you attach a savegame so i can test it?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Whether the patch works or not really seems to depend on using an old save or not. Which is strange...:unsure:
But if you do not start again at the beginning of the game but chose to start at the beginning of chapter 4, the patch also seems to work. Just avoid old saves!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Now that was incredibly short! As you can see, it was only about 5 Minutes of playtime! Nice, but really, very short! :(

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes