VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
saw that cliffhanger coming a mile away, but doesn't matter Julia is the best girl, great update.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Very beautiful renders but MC's dick looks kind of weird makes the lewd scenes no as enjoyable.

So Miriams new boyfriend is definitely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My MC doesn't harbor any resentment towards Kim but he is definitely over her so I hope the game allows you to continue to be pretty aloof towards her.

Other three girls are great curious what Michelle's history with MC is. She have an unrequited crush on MC from highschool or something more?

Why show us only the back of Jill - I mean Julia's :ROFLMAO: dad? I had originally thought he was MC's boss but I feel like that would've come up by now but hiding his identity is sus.

I hope things don't drag on forever with Julia though. Hearing her talk to Miriam about *shocked pikachu* omg not second base!! was a little dissapointing. Girl you're in your twenties and have been on two dates already unless you're a virgin then sex should be coming pretty soon. I hate VN's that feel the need to escalate Kiss -> boobs -> HJ -> BJ -> thighjob -> sex ->anal. Like holyshit this isn't highschool where we are discovering our sexuality for the first time and most people go from kissing straight to sex by that age.

Great atmosphere and characters can't wait for more.
Kim returning was already guaranteed, I thought it will happen after 2-3 episodes and during the time dev could give more relationship development between girls and MC making her return a more conflicting crossroad MC needs to face.

The first thought that came to my mind after seeing Julia was of Jill (BADIK). Both the girls are sweet, pretty and elegant with too some extent similar behavior so I don't think we will get to nail her soon. Also both have some family suspense and drama waiting for MC.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Eventually, yes!

For now I'm mainly focusing on getting the overall game client working well, Chapter 1 is right around the corner too and this update will add a lot of things already.

When I do a Steam (and maybe GoG) launch I want to have enough content in the game to justify the purchase itself.
Cool. I prefer supporting devs that way. Been burnt and frustrated by a bunch Patreon & Kickstarter projects I've backed.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this is perfect. Kim returns, tries to win back MC, watches as he dates multiple girls and gives her the cold shoulder..at least i hope that's what happens. that's what i would do for real. MC is already dating much hotter women than Kim. and she dumped him for her job. so fuck her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

I'm just now sorting thru all the new changes but one thing to know (important):

Dev team has changed some variable defaults, including Relp points that you start out with. I'm not sure why this hasn't been mentioned by the team but due to this a new playthrough would be prudent in lieu of loading an old save... just sayin'. I'll try to sort out the new defaults in SanchoMod if you decide to load an old save to account for the differences.

There's also many changes in the previous Prologue including some dialogue and music changes (some music removed, some new added), etc. Just know it's all a thing and my initial assessment is to advise starting a new run (playthrough), but you do you.

Another thing... the Kim Balloons scene is no longer semi-free roam, it's been completely revised. There's more but I need to get back to it.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Very beautiful renders but MC's dick looks kind of weird makes the lewd scenes no as enjoyable.

So Miriams new boyfriend is definitely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My MC doesn't harbor any resentment towards Kim but he is definitely over her so I hope the game allows you to continue to be pretty aloof towards her.

Other three girls are great curious what Michelle's history with MC is. She have an unrequited crush on MC from highschool or something more?

Why show us only the back of Jill - I mean Julia's :ROFLMAO: dad? I had originally thought he was MC's boss but I feel like that would've come up by now but hiding his identity is sus.

I hope things don't drag on forever with Julia though. Hearing her talk to Miriam about *shocked pikachu* omg not second base!! was a little dissapointing. Girl you're in your twenties and have been on two dates already unless you're a virgin then sex should be coming pretty soon. I hate VN's that feel the need to escalate Kiss -> boobs -> HJ -> BJ -> thighjob -> sex ->anal. Like holyshit this isn't highschool where we are discovering our sexuality for the first time and most people go from kissing straight to sex by that age.

Great atmosphere and characters can't wait for more.
They added Jill model?

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If you don't want to use Sancho mod but want to see what is in the main gallery, put this in [where is the game]\game
Enjoy

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Since this is going for realism, dev might want to rethink how serious relationships work. When someone gets dumped for an obviously selfish reason, his reaction won't be "let me drive you to the airport." His reaction would be involving various degrees of shock and anger. Especially after being intentionally blindsided. This MC acts like ChatGPT is responding to her for him. No emotion at all...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reactions: WideRange72
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes