- - -

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Yesterday's Crossroads - MultiMod Edition (v0.2.1 Update)
View attachment 2664417
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 2664381 View attachment 2664382
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

NOTE: A special thank you to the developer CHAQUINN 0 for the collaboration and trust. I've got your back my friend.
SanchoMod proudly presents:
Yesterday's Crossroads - MultiMod Edition (v0.2.2 Update)
YCR_SM_Cover03.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1685585089505.png 1685585102257.png

NOTE: Please read the post found here on particulars regarding this v0.2.2 update.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I can´t understand why this vn doesn´t have more supporters.
The dev is clearly one of the best writers on this site. Renders are brilliant, animations are great. What more can you want
for a top tier vn? Drifty, pinkcake, digi.b, ocean have thousands of patreon supportery, yet this dev got 53? How is that even possible?
I have been a patron since the release of the prologue, but he deserves so much more, so i had to upgrade my sub to aurora. I hope this will help him a little to keep being motivated.
This means a lot to me!
Really, thank you so much!!!

This story is both personal experiences and me being over creative, I want to make something out of the ordinary, keep everyone on edge with every scene and of course have a ton of wholesome content with whoever the player may choose.

I'm a huge fan of games like Until Dawn and Detroit Become Human where the player choices are the only factor that drives the story, and that's my ultimate goal.

I'm sure over time more people will find my game and support the development. For the time being I'm still funding the majority of the content on my own, but the current Patrons support is helping immensely!

Once again, I am extremely grateful for the support! <3

May 31, 2020
Glad we are not forced to stay with Kim.. She's a bit boring... But that cliffhanger (damn)..... So many beautiful ladies.. I don't know who to pick and I don't see a harem tag... This is going to be a disaster :ROFLMAO: :devilish:. Julia is sweet... Candace is a bit of a wild card(toxic traits spotted)... What can I say about Olivia(redheads are unpredictable ).... Can we get flashbacks about fucking Keyla? ... Sorry Zeke :ROFLMAO:. Kimberly is alright as well.... Forgot the name of the gym girl with a huge crush on Mc, much like Julia... She ain't bad either...

Last edited:
Reactions: CHAQUINN0

CHAQUINN0

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I don't want to spoil, but as I can see Kim's a big concern for everyone.

Her story started with the choices you made within Chapter 1 already, you will have the chance to rethink those choices when the opportune time comes and you can keep what you chose or change your mind.

Ultimately you will not be forced to interact with her at all times if you don't want to.

CHAQUINN0

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Ye they are definitely these same girls:
I forgot about this render! :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, I saw some people talking about them, as I forgot to remove those commented lines within the code, so I took one of the scenes I have already posed and shared it as the first preview.

Alessa and Verushka confirmed, who are they though? :unsure:

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I don't want to spoil, but as I can see Kim's a big concern for everyone.

Her story started with the choices you made within Chapter 1 already, you will have the chance to rethink those choices when the opportune time comes and you can keep what you chose or change your mind.

Ultimately you will not be forced to interact with her at all times if you don't want to.
it´s not kim per se - it´s how she left ;)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Glad we are not forced to stay with Kim.. She's a bit boring... But that cliffhanger (damn)..... So many beautiful ladies.. I don't know who to pick and I don't see a harem tag... This is going to be a disaster :ROFLMAO: :devilish:. Julia is sweet... Candace is a bit of a wild card(toxic traits spotted)... What can I say about Olivia(redheads are unpredictable ).... Can we get flashbacks about fucking Keyla? ... Sorry Zeke :ROFLMAO:. Kimberly is alright as well.... Forgot the name of the gym girl with a huge crush on Mc, much like Julia... She ain't bad either...
Planned tags: harem (optional) Although I'm not sure how? As much as I'd like that I don't know how these girls will agree to that.:unsure:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
pissed me y even make kim a li if ur just gonna write her outta the story i like her too

CHAQUINN0

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Olivia has a very wholesome story, she's probably the easiest to go out of all of them really!

Kim has a lot to tell too, all the things that are coming along with her are actually going to be big for those who enjoy stories that involve a redemption arc, dealing with those inner demons and own mental state.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Olivia has a very wholesome story, she's probably the easiest to go out of all of them really!

Kim has a lot to tell too, all the things that are coming along with her are actually going to be big for those who enjoy stories that involve a redemption arc, dealing with those inner demons and own mental state.
i got the vibe that kim had maybe family responsibilities that made her go back
this asian cultures handle family stuff a bit different
didnt bought the "my sister has a friend who has a job offer i cant decline" thing
but thats just my 2cents about her

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
This game had more than others in just what, two updates? Although I love netori this time I decided not to get close to the friend's girlfriend because I really liked him, good writing to make that happen lol. i love all the girls here except kim i know i'm cliché hahaha I saw that this has harem(optional) in the tags, but I doubt it can get through without forcing it. Julia was already possessive (?) when she saw how the mc was talking to the friend's girlfriend. I doubt that she accepts that the mc is with other women. All in all, awesome game! I hope it is not abandoned.

Reactions: kwazi
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes