VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Wow, great game but I can’t take this simp mc. He is just a doormat right now and I don’t think his psychiatrist mom is helping him either. Seems like she’s on Kim’s side when you tell her how you really feel negatively about her.
I think the timeline feels wrong for these events. It's already a year later, Kim has been gone all this time...
MC should have had these conversations earlier, it would have made sense if MC was angry after Kim left how she did, it would have made sense the mother mentions "there's no bad memories when they were still together" and it would make sense the mother made him rationalise his thoughts... But she pretty much says the same when you're forgiving...

The dream with your father calling her "the one that got away" seems off too... If all these things would have happened a month maybe 2 months after she left, it would fit better... Perhaps he could have gone after her or at least think about that possibility. And after those talks and the dream the conclusive choice to either keep the photo's or delete them...

Accepting a relation ended should take a couple of months, it can be longer, but at that stage in life it seems too long if you're at the acception stage after a year... And more important, she moved to the other side of the world, any psychologist or psychiatrist would advice you to pick up your life and leave that relationship in the past... You don't live in the past, you live now... That's probably why the MC seems like a doormat to you now...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think the timeline feels wrong for these events. It's already a year later, Kim has been gone all this time...
MC should have had these conversations earlier, it would have made sense if MC was angry after Kim left how she did, it would have made sense the mother mentions "there's no bad memories when they were still together" and it would make sense the mother made him rationalise his thoughts... But she pretty much says the same when you're forgiving...

The dream with your father calling her "the one that got away" seems off too... If all these things would have happened a month maybe 2 months after she left, it would fit better... Perhaps he could have gone after her or at least think about that possibility. And after those talks and the dream the conclusive choice to either keep the photo's or delete them...

Accepting a relation ended should take a couple of months, it can be longer, but at that stage in life it seems too long if you're at the acception stage after a year... And more important, she moved to the other side of the world, any psychologist or psychiatrist would advice you to pick up your life and leave that relationship in the past... You don't live in the past, you live now... That's probably why the MC seems like a doormat to you now...
true ,, just hang up the phone and say goodbye :cool:

Reactions: vogelbeest

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i hope Kimberly's story doesn't involve camwhore or anything like that seeing as she is a failed actress done some modelling and other jobs,
but that might just be me expecting something like that as it seems to be getting added into more and more VNS

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes